Reviews for The Basics
Sya0ran chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
OMFG. Your story literally had my heart pumping and shit. XDD Not a lot of stories get me to do that. I applaud your beautifully written story!

You must update this story! All I can say is wow for! :P
Lone Sakura chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Hm.. I like this chapter, but I think it sort of rushed into Sasuke's business too early. But so far, so good.
PrincessChii chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Poor Sakura, getting caught up in things that she didn't plan on getting involved with. But...she DID choose to do it, haha. Anyway, wonderful work as usual! I can't wait for more. ;]
charmed1s-halliwells chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
yay! The part with the dying! It's one of my two favourite thing. I forgot how I liked this's where she basically gets introduced to this whole world thing. You know, I'm just as excited for chapter 6 as i am for chapter 7...almost dying! This chappie was better the second time :):):)You know, the people look how you said they look...makes sense. I really like this...even though i think you said it has nothing to do with the show. This would make a better show. I'd watch it..kk, that is all I had to say. Update!
anime-obsessedP chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Ring around the rosies

A pocketful of posies

Ashes, ashes

We all fall down! (8)...this song is freaky...hehe, chhaapptterrs loong, doon't, haveta go baiabi!
Lone Sakura chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow. I like this genre of a mystery theme to it. It makes it interesting. Can't wait for me.
jess chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
yep as i said before ur this is ur best story by far!

btw at one point u wrote her where it was sposed to be she i think

ne how keep up the good work btw i also like he opening poem it really flows well
a-beautiful-lie chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
awesome first chapter chelly!.. i love it so far!
babyBlueBB chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
hahhah best information seeker !lol iwan more NICE WORK
RobinAmon chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Good job. I like the start but I am a total reck when it comes to computer terms. Well anyways good job. Update soon.
neon kun chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
pUrpLy sTaR chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i like the start!

kafwinn chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
it sounds really interesting... do you really know how to hack into other people's computers?
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I love it so far. I look forward to an update.
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »