Reviews for The Basics
I'm impressed chapter 14 . 6/30/2008
It's not often you find such a well thought out and unique piece of art on this site, and I must say this is by far one of the most touching and descriptive stories here. I found myself blown away by how in character Sasuke is, and how you didn't make their romance rite out there. You also didn't use any OCs, instead you used side characters, a rare occurance. And in my opinion this story tops anything written by ohwhatsherface, Angel Puppeteer, Epiff Annie, or any of those other worn out names. Keep it up, I'm cheering for you.
kataang2 chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
that was AWESOME i love this story keep up the great work

-your #1 fan kataang2
Megsaku chapter 14 . 5/20/2008
Hi! I loved the story it wasa amazing!**chk out mine** So PLEASE MAIL ME BACK IF YOU MADE A SEQUAL! DID YOU CAUSE' IF YOU DID I WAN'T TO KNOW! Tell me pwease...

Meggy Meg ;P
RomanceIsMyDoom chapter 7 . 5/7/2008

i LOVED this chapter!

I can't stop reading! :D:D:D

Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
I'll read you sequel tomorrow. This one was awesome! Wish I could have reviewed during the process it was being written, would have loved to have backed you up like a mad cheerleader. XD

I'm going to bed now, so, I'll drop in a review tomorrow. I loved this, by the way! Sakura's way too cool. Wish she had stayed though. You'd think she'd take being the heir to a large, undercover company seriously. I'd be curios at the prospect of a new experience if you ask me. Meh, I'll just see what the sequel brings, shall I?

If you haven't finished the sequel yet, or if you plan of making another wonderful story, good luck on that!
Fornever Tash chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
mm good job! this story is da shit:D

i love i love i love.
leti chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
Hey O: Good story! Quite in character, plot, not that typical, all that :) Only that Sakura seems a bit too faultless :/ Kinda mary sue-ish. Nevermind! XP Oh might wanna edit the bit about a "son of a bitch", since Itachi Mikoto's son, hence implying that Mikoto's a bitch..yeah. XD. Good story anyway WE!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
I expected them to kiss.. but ah well. They're together, it's obvious. I liked the story! Yippee. -heart-
InnerCherry chapter 14 . 12/28/2007
I love your story! It is awesome!
Mahakali chapter 14 . 11/22/2007
I'm not like the biggest fan of SakuSasu pairing but you did an amazing job, I have to admit it! I just love your writing style and the end was so sweet. *sniff* It wasn't crappy at all! Great job!

Good luck in further stories!

dustbowls chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
This is so frikkin' awesome. Sakura is a bit tougher than she's portrayed by Kishimoto, which I love. The climax of the story also seems a little rushed, although I am being hypercritical when I say this. I love this story, really. Now I'm off to read the sequel.

And thank you, thank you for making Sasuke cool and not a womanizer. Mikoto, of course, rocks.
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
You can crack him Sakura...Wait. No.

You can work it out...Oh I give up. Its awesome though.
sakura246 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This is such an awsomw story!
sakura246 chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
this is such an awsome fanfic..I love thewhole mystery thing plus sakuraXsasuke forever!
vwaterlily chapter 14 . 10/8/2007
Great story! I can see you are starting a sequel! Can't wait to read it! This one was amazing! I mean, you have like, natural born talent for this kind of stuff! LOL Sorry if I'm scaring you. Im hyper today and stuff!
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »