Reviews for We're All Just Stupid People
Death glare chapter 27 . 1/14
This is the third time I've read this. It is by far my favorite fan faction I have ever read. I apsolotely love it
iluvfandoms1 chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
Awesome. Truly a great story. I also love the fangirl bashing, I know I'm not the only who hates them, but your boss refutation Uo was amazing. All the drama and feels were an added bonus too.
fanficfanatic711 chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Nicely done
GamerMouth chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
I absolutely loved this story it was amazing and beautiful and so perfect! Please make more. The only thing I didn't like (actually downright hated) was that damn Akito! I mean you played him so well but there's something I don't get that happens in a lot of fanfics, and that's why no one stands up to him and kicks his fucking ass. KILL THAT FUCKER! Other than that, the story was great!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
DAWW SO CUTE!
LOVIN IT.
Lyli'sdream chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
It was a pleasure to read your story. It was so well written. I feel so sad that nowadays stories seems to lack of this "little something" present in your fiction. Keep writing please.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
AHHHH! No, I know this is much too late but I so badly don't want it to end! Please continue, or make more stories, ANYTHING?! Because you are an amazing writer! LET ME LOVE YOU! Here! *gives you plushie of kitty Kyo and rat Yuki cuddling* please accept my blessings!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
OH MA GOD. I WUV THIS STORY! I feel like I can't stress this enough (even thoughit's my first review for this) I'm curious as to what role Akito-sama, of all people, will play :3 so ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! c:
fooperdoodle chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
XD...!
Anonymous chapter 27 . 10/30/2013
I absolutely loved your story! Its was very well developed and the plot was nice as well. Some of the chapters had a little OOC but I think that it was necessary to complete the story. I loved every chapter and liked how the chapters were alternating between Yuki and Kyo.
I was a little sad about how Yuki and Kyo would still always be afraid of Akito. I was hoping that in the last chapter you would kind of allow Akito to be eliminated from their love life...but I guess that is asking too much :'(
Anyways, this fanfiction was amazing and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Best of Luck 3
kanamegirl chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
Cute it was very well written. I enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
that was the most perfect ending i have ever read
you did a great job
animeyaoikid chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Aww... Want to know something funny? My first girlfriend and I - our song was Everytime We Touch by Cascada. I fell out of my chair when I read that. And then I listened to the song for like two hours. Amazing fic. Loved every word of it.
animeyaoikid chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I know this is complete, but I intend to review any chapters I feel necessary. I love your writing style, and I thought this chapter was funny. Thank you.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
I... just can't find words for this. It was just so dramatic and tearful and angsty and fascinating and so incredibly SEXY! I loved, loved, LOVED it!
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »