Reviews for We're All Just Stupid People
fooperdoodle chapter 12 . 1/27
XD...!
Anonymous chapter 27 . 10/30/2013
I absolutely loved your story! Its was very well developed and the plot was nice as well. Some of the chapters had a little OOC but I think that it was necessary to complete the story. I loved every chapter and liked how the chapters were alternating between Yuki and Kyo.
I was a little sad about how Yuki and Kyo would still always be afraid of Akito. I was hoping that in the last chapter you would kind of allow Akito to be eliminated from their love life...but I guess that is asking too much :'(
Anyways, this fanfiction was amazing and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Best of Luck 3
kanamegirl chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
Cute it was very well written. I enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
that was the most perfect ending i have ever read
you did a great job
animecrazychick chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Aww... Want to know something funny? My first girlfriend and I - our song was Everytime We Touch by Cascada. I fell out of my chair when I read that. And then I listened to the song for like two hours. Amazing fic. Loved every word of it.
animecrazychick chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I know this is complete, but I intend to review any chapters I feel necessary. I love your writing style, and I thought this chapter was funny. Thank you.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
I... just can't find words for this. It was just so dramatic and tearful and angsty and fascinating and so incredibly SEXY! I loved, loved, LOVED it!
TheRealNoddy chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Aww yay lemon XD
super great :3
TheRealNoddy chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Aww
this is super :D
TheRealNoddy chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Aww so adorable T.T
I'm gonna keep reading the rest XD
SatelliteEyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is so good!
gennagordon98 chapter 27 . 4/7/2013
I loved how you ended it with the definition; this is the best yuki kyo story I've ever read! Could you make like holiday one shots or something? That would be awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I love you
Otaku1232123 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
im on my floor shaking, i didnt expect that at all! chapter 10 is the sest so far
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Aww Yuki was giving Kyo some tips!
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »