Reviews for We're All Just Stupid People
duchessliz chapter 27 . 11/9
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it! :D
Fangirl484 chapter 27 . 7/8
This story is literally the best fanfiction I have read. Ever. The emotions and feelings are so true and intense it really brings out the story. Thank you for writing this!
Velv3tteV3nom chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Absolutely love this! Very well written and very believable! Keep up the great work
LuffathePirate chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
Momiji is so innocent 3
fanficfanatic711 chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
Let's just say that it had me reacting.
Varshini chapter 27 . 5/5/2015
Omg I love this! It's sooooo good, the ending is brilliant. One of the best stories I've read!
benevolentPyro chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
I just wanna say that for your first lemon that was pretty awesome. I almost got a nose bleed and that's saying something cuz I have never had one.
benevolentPyro chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
ER MEH GERD! I love this story it's so cute and it's just gahhh. I love it so much I just love you for writing this. Loke I was looking for a fanfiction about these two exactly like this. AND I FOUND IT THINKING TO YOU. You are freaking amazing !
Death glare chapter 27 . 1/14/2015
This is the third time I've read this. It is by far my favorite fan faction I have ever read. I apsolotely love it
iluvfandoms1 chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
Awesome. Truly a great story. I also love the fangirl bashing, I know I'm not the only who hates them, but your boss refutation Uo was amazing. All the drama and feels were an added bonus too.
fanficfanatic711 chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Nicely done
GamerMouth chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
I absolutely loved this story it was amazing and beautiful and so perfect! Please make more. The only thing I didn't like (actually downright hated) was that damn Akito! I mean you played him so well but there's something I don't get that happens in a lot of fanfics, and that's why no one stands up to him and kicks his fucking ass. KILL THAT FUCKER! Other than that, the story was great!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
DAWW SO CUTE!
LOVIN IT.
Lyli'sdream chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
It was a pleasure to read your story. It was so well written. I feel so sad that nowadays stories seems to lack of this "little something" present in your fiction. Keep writing please.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
AHHHH! No, I know this is much too late but I so badly don't want it to end! Please continue, or make more stories, ANYTHING?! Because you are an amazing writer! LET ME LOVE YOU! Here! *gives you plushie of kitty Kyo and rat Yuki cuddling* please accept my blessings!
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »