Reviews for Off To Neverland
gyuumajo chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
hey, a fellow sagi. happy belated birthday to you. great fic by the way. really brought out the whimsical thought pattern of us centaur of the stars. it's hard to find a decent fic nowadays and i'm glad i found yours.

Vivi007Nee chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
(laughs hard enough to hack up a vital organ) It took me a minute, there, but I got it. XD Bloody brilliant fic and overall sense of humor, ma'am, and Usopp never gets enough love in these fanfics, so glad you're helping the Usopp-cause. Lame. Review. But oh well, I'm not as much as a GENIOUS in writing as yourself! THANK YOU for sharing your brilliance with all of us on through this awe-inspiring fanficcy! (bows) Keep writing! .
shadow wolf chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Do I hear a hint of a sequel?I hope so!This story turned out great!I hope you write more! _*waves*
Griever5 chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Yayy! I loved this from the beginning all the way to the end! Loved it! Evil Zoro! *crackles*
Griever5 chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
This is so awesome! Ussop's thoughts were done really nicely. Simple and sweet. So was Luffy's. And ouch... all the needles? Poor Luffy. and I need motivational lines like Ussop... "Everyone was counting on him, he couldn't just roll over and DIE, like someone abducted by dinosaur people from the lost underwater city of Gersant!" *thumbs up* Can't wait for more! chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
“And as crazy as the Grand Line would surely turn out to be, it was like Neverland. Maybe he, and the others, were following a Peter Pan in a straw hat.”

Luffy and Peter Pan, wow, I’m amazed how you were able to think of that comparison. Now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense. Except for the part that Peter Pan can fly while Luffy can throw rubber punches, the two actually have so much in common. Wow. I commend you for another chapter well done. Wow. )

Still loving Ussop in this one. )
Vivi007Nee chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
(squeals) That was wonderful! I'm so in love with your writing style, and your chappies are practically flawless in the ways of spelling and grammar! Running jokes and quotes are also very refreshing, keep up the spiffy piffy wiffy sniffy jiffy wiffy work AND UPDATE SOON! .
Griever5 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Woow! Sanji and Zoro having an actual conversation with each other. D And I love that lullaby.

"From the bay, all ships must sail, if only for today.".

"Across the sky a seagull flies to somewhere far away... While the small boat sails away from town and the fish in the ocean carry the sound to a secret place that can't be found past farthest bay... set sail, set sail, and never stray from your dreams, and where the ocean meets the sky is closer than it seems... Sleep, sleep, and dream of adventures old and new, sail away to the sky and don't come home until you've stolen the moon."

Cool thing about Zoro and his sharp hearing. Hehe. And them hearing their own names could be the echos of Luffy-tachi yelling for them from another room or something. D Glad for the update! Hope for more soon!
shadow wolf chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Yay! I loved this chapter almost more than the others. Ussop plays a part in it. _ Poor Luffy. I hate needles...and doctors...Anyways.I hope you update soon! Happy Birthday! *gives present*
Golden-Fire-Goddess chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
For the song I'd probably call it something like 'Sailor's dream'. But that's just me. Anyway, very nice! I am glad to see some action on Usop's part. Somehow, I can see him risking himself for his nakama. Poor Luffy though, he didn't deserve that at all! Damn those marine bastards! Very creepy though that Usop and Luffy didn't meet with any of them. Very strange. Amoung all that, very good so far and please update soon and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!
KuroKame chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Eeww! -bounces around muttering something about needles and evil Marines- Ew,ew,ew,ew... I hate needles... x_x Poor Luffy losing so much blood.

I really like this chapter, and everything Usopp found that he could do. The part with the "A map, saying 'You Are Here'?" was really great. I've found myself wishing for one of those a few times...

I loved the part at the end about Luffy being a Peter Pan with a straw hat. It fits so very well...
KuroKame chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
I don't know why, but I was seriously creeped out by Sanji's and Zoro's civilized conversation. o-o; The horror of boredom. ... and the horror of the fact that I have to go and finish my homework after I've written this review... xX; I can't say which one is the worst...

Anyway, that was a side-track... Haah... That song at the end sounded really nice... I nearly became sleepy myself...
shadow wolf chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Wow! This is a great story. At first I didn't bother to read it, but then I got bored. Man, I wish I had read this sooner. I hope you update soon! -
polw chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
another intersting chapter!

10' walls with no openings...sounds like a poe story!

so is luffy wearing a seastone bracelet or sleeping through all the adventure?

please keep the updates coming!
Golden-Fire-Goddess chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Very nice. Boredness can cause OOC. I was wondering... what is the name of the song that Zoro sang at the end to put Sanji asleep? Update soon please!