Reviews for The Very Naughty Grasper With Very Bad Luck
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Finally,Shuichi is the seme xD
MasterYaoiCollector chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Damn...it was getting good to please please please ad more chapters to this i would love to see what happens next thnaks!
ELENIOFME chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
ohh man i wish u would update this i noe its been mad long but this story is way different and i wanna noe wat happens update please!
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
YES! GRAVITATION MOVIE! woot! woot! OH *UCK YEAH! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE!
lelalemon chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow. o Oh my.
obsessed1245 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
i love it i love it i love it! it's graet but it would be really nice if u could update seeing as how u haven't updated the story in 2 years...I NEED AN UPDATE! oh also u don't have to do this but if u ever updateit would be cool if ryuichi comes in when shuichi's done and helps tohma. that would be really cool. so please update!
GravitationYaoi chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
ok even tho i do not agree with tohma being uke . please make a new chapter im looking forward to wat u do with it!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Great job. Well written. i don't write fanfics but other fantasy stories that have guy/guy love. Great job though really. Gravi is one of my favorite Manga's/Anime's and you do a great job of writing fan fics! (gomen for the long review!) _
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Update!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Very nice, while this could be classed as ooc yo are entirely right in the fact that Shu's emtotional state could flip around into something other than crying, not to mention people can be their opposites in character if given enough incentive. The reason i like this is 1) it is something different 2) Tohma while placed as uke in this still shows to be himself, you know fighting back and 'not babying' and all that stuff and 3) We get Shuichi payback ::grin::

Please update you gotta prove this can be done!
demongirl98 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE! X(
Mynxy chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
you do not update soon, I will have to hurt you. So hurry up and update! Mrow. Right, your story rules! Go person! Mrow.
eXnay chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
are u ever gonna' update u kinda' left off & u still haven't gotten back to it! it's good so keep going also who cares if it's ooc every fanfic is ooc it's all about how the author wants to picture the characters which makes it fanfiction so if u make them like the real character then nothing u want will happen & the author can't get their idea out
To lazy to sign inDream-tiger chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Look dude..or dudess...whatever you need to update seriously. Please. Unless you are terribly busy or plain lazy...but if you are plain lazy you need to get up and (hmm what do you think I'll say...) UPDATE!
Kioshi-Sasayaki chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
That was f'ing awesome! Please post chapter two, you have 1 more dedicated fan right here. I'm a big Tohma fan... the sexy bitch is hot!

Love the story line!