Reviews for Dragon's Bane
SlayersFan132 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
i love this story so far! My favorite part was probably where Alucard showed up, though I fail to see the reason Harry was included here. Is it just because the Boy Who Lived has to kill Moldy-Voldy?
EyeCandy432 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Love it!
Verona-mira chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
I lkie this story very much, but there is a so lang break...

Will you continue this story or not?

lg Verona-mira
QueenSoledad chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
cool!
Renrin Taiho chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
Oh no! I wanna know what happens! I wish you hadn't abandoned this...This is really good, I really like the characterization. This story is going to haunt me now. Anyway, I love what's written. I added it to my favorites, and hope (even if in vain) that someday you may continue this. -bows respectfully-

Renrin
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Great. Thanks for chapters eight and nine
Zpan Sven chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
What an interesting story! :D

I really enjoy how Draco is a reluctant hero and the dynamic between him and Harry is very much in character with their personalities. I look forward to reading more of the reluctant Draco's heroic adventures :D
Jokerisdaking chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
This is a great story and I look forward to future updates though I do hope theres a little more Castlevania and a little less HP.
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
Can't believe I missed the update for this long; it's going on my Alert list immediately. On another note, good work. I especially liked Draco's line about killing his house-elf. With whip in hand, things will indeed be getting violent. Keep up the good work.
Kitala chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
Very interesting. I loved the descriptiveness of the dead house elf and the abandoned toy. Very well done.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
This chapter was great. Alucard was very in character, and I loved the description of the Vampire Killer. Poor Wonky.
silke knuts chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
i love this story please please please update
Kanockers Vod Kanockers chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!

HOW DARE YOU CROSS HARRY POTTER AND CASTLEVANIA!

HARRY POTTER IS TOO POPULAR FOR MY BELOVED CASTLEVANIA!

NO! CASTLEVANIA TOTALLY KICKS HARRY POTTER'S ASS!

harry potter is overrated!

and used to much!

-Sango

I LIKE CUCUMBERS! LOVE KIBA!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
It was in his cellar! (falls on the floor laughing) That was great! I loved this chappie! Pokes!
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
Very good. A little short, but very good. It was hysterical how you had Alucard mention the VK was in Draco's cellar; so anticlimactic, yet infinitely amusing. Ah well, it just makes it that much easier to get to Drac's minions and the action. Keep up the good work. Cheers!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »