Reviews for Living In Terror
WhiteFeather1965 chapter 1 . 2/14
This is one of my favorite episodes solely for the shower scene and Mike's white charger rescue of Jill at the racetrack. I've only seen the first season of The Rookies in its entirety. I write fanfic for Scarecrow and Mrs King, also starring Kate Jackson and Sam Melville. To keep my muse from going MIA, I choose an episode tag and describe it to the nth detail.

Thank you for sharing this amazing story. You captured Jill's building terror and her efforts to handle it on her own perfectly. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you in the near future.
Bridget chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Yet another excellent job. Your stories get better and better every time. Your explanation for the missing points in the aired episode fit in perfectly.
Karen Finn chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Love the title. Another awesome story and so well written. Can't wait for your next story. Keep writing.
Maria chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
I loved it! I've never seen "To taste of terror" but now I feel that I have.

You did another wonderful job Cindy!
Rena chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Great story, as usual. Excellent job! Am looking forward to your next one. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Buagboo chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Well, it looks like you've done it again! Excellenet story. I was hooked until the end. Can't wait for more from you.