Reviews for Stronger than Darkness
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Where's Thranduil?
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is a really good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
SO TOTALLY AWESOME!
u da best!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Relationship is teh cute. I like the whole Nazgul insertion thing :D Soooo sweet how Legolas could reach him even through the evilness!
vballqueen1792 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aw.

Their friendship is too cute :D

Great story, loved how Legolas helped Aragorn remember who he truly was!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Another one! fav i mean. ahh crap this i'm just gonna give you the official favortie author title okay? much easier on everyone i think ;) Liked the idea of Thranduil hovering and Legolas' description of what happened and his reaction to suddenly finding Aragorn awake.
Beltainwitch chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love your touch of horror you portray here! Both feel the terror of the Nazgul, and both found their strangth in each other. It is a great set up for the fear Legolas feels in 'Hunted'

I can not wait to read more!
Motif chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Oh my... The darkness really creepy. So of course who wouldn't follow the beautiful voice of the Mirkwood prince instead. By the way I really adore the elf for fighting Nazgul and taking Aragorn with them while fleeing. Another good work of yours and I gonna seek others for more reading.

Please keep on working. I don't have anything to give you but a little praise.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Fight the darkness Aragorn! I shudder to think what would happen if Aragorn did give in to the voices.
Arlad chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
This is LOVELY! The way you portray the bond between them is perfect... Legolas being a beacon to Aragorn amidst the darkness... AMAZING STORY. :)
Ida Cippo chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
HI! so here I am as I told you! I loved this story! I read many stories about the black breath but this one is the first from the point of view of the one affected and I find this great! Also Thranduil taking care of Legolas is very true, but I din't know he was a healer. I visited your C2 collection.. it is marvellous! exactly what I love reading! Could you tell me how it works? please?

bye
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Nazgul are scary. Great chapter, and i love anything with Thranduil in it, so i'm even happier.
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
*panting* Oh boy I've lost count of how many of your stories I've reviewed so far uh this morning. Okay here I go! That was cool. Freaky. But cool. Estel like went all mental on them and was like 'scram dudes! like beat it!' and then they're like 'aww crap, well bye then'. Oh I should not review when I'm this tired. *smacks herself* Better. Liked that about Thranduil looking over the healers shoulder. Bet they hate that. I like to drive the Doctors up the wall with my antics. I'm always trying to get my head around to see what they're doing and making stupid comments. Heheh when they pulled my wisdom teeth last week I was so high I gave the nurse a nice big hug and then went walking out to the car like some drunk saying "I'm fine!" Now I know why those two love to antagonize the healers. It's just so much fun!
Juu of Seven Tails chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Poor Aragorn... and Legolas. Another great story, but so SHORT!
Captain Morrigan Savvy chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Okay, I know it's taken me an insanely long time to review this, but I'm finally here! I've just been so busy with school and my horses that I seem to have no time for anything else, but then I got the author alert for your next story and I thought, 'Dear god, I need to get on top of things.' I'm on Christmas break now though so I have two weeks to read and review to my heart's content, lol...

Anyway, great story. I love the way you described the shadows in the beginning. It was just so... shadowy, lol. And of course, as always, Legolas and Aragorn are just the cutest things ever. I always love the way you write their friendship.

And now I'm off to read "Hunter's Moon"! See you there...