Reviews for A New Dawn
Anna Jaganshi chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
I wasn't expecting that... but it fit somehow. But, dammit, that doesn't mean I have to like it! I cried through the whole thing right when Kurama started talking to Hiei. It... well, it said in it's own way "Kurama's dieng, so start crying." No! *sniff* Crap, and we're out of tissues...

But, besides this heart-wrenching chapter, the rest was great (excluding Mukuro's death, too, of course). I didn't mind the flash backs and all that at all (though, with my brother squawking in my ear through most of it, it was kind of hard to read...), and... well, I just liked everything.

And, jeez, you're being mean to Hiei! Take Mukuro and then Kurama, and then Yukina in another story! *gapes* I can't believe it... O_O (Er... don't take offense to any of that. v.v)

I lack things to say, so I'll just shut up and go read the next one, m'kay? _ Bye!
Artificial Starlight chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
No! I hate it! Why was it such a horrible ending? Gah! I demand a sequel where Kurama comes back to life and He and Hiei get it on! Start typing! Man, I'm gonna cry!
ChasehaWing chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
That is so sad. I'm crying
Brittany chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
omg, this was the best fanfiction ive read in a while

I CRIED
Catie-brie chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed until now, I was out of town for winter break, without a computer, and I just got back (missed a lot a school, I did). This was such a, for lack of a better description, BEAUTIFUL (that should be in italics, but instead it just looks like I'm yelling...) chapter and, although it was upsetting, I hold no grudge against you for killing Kurama (if I did, I'd just be a nasty little hypocrite), in fact it just added that special little touch I look for in stories. To tell the truth, I didn't cry so much when Kurama died, but the way each character reacted and the way you ended the story, I just had to flat out sob (not hysterically and the ended made me tear up in a sweet way, oh the ending, I loved the ending!)

Well I'm off to read the sequel, so you'll definitely be hearing from me soon!B

~Catie-brie

P.S Here's your scone *hold out a steaming scone*
sunflower chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
no this is so sad!but really good
Shiva-IceFlame chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
WHAT THE FUCK! I HATE YOU AT THIS MOMENT! i CAN'T STOP CRYING! MY KEYBOARDS SOAKED! YOU KILT KURAMA! okay, I like the ending...but..you kilt Kurama...I can't stop crying...I never cry. I hope your happy you did the impossibe and made Shiva Ice The Ice Bitch cry...you kilt Kurama...DAMNIT I'M CRYING 'GAIN.
evil alien chickens chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
of course it was great! do you think i would lie to you? i am kinda mad that you killed him, but there's a sequal? can you, maybe, find this weird way to bring him back to life or something? that would be awesome! i just can't really bear to think of him dead. he must live! fear my awesome bring-the-dead-back-to-life powers! Mwahahahahaha! anyway, it was cool, hurry up and write the sequal!
KyoHana chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
I just got back into town this afternoon and am FINALLY catching up on my emails and such. I was so grateful to see this last chapter here and even more so, to read it.

Alas, I too, would have liked seeing Hiei and Kurama confess their feelings for each other and get together, but as you have to go where the muses take you. Speaking of which, your muses have left me in tears with this chapter, but they aren't all said - not with the wonderful ending you wrote! Now I can't wait for the sequel to this beautiful story - I need to see if Koenma will let Kurama stay dead.

I actually live in a small town right outside of Winston-Salem, NC - Lewisville. We are in the Piedmont, which is in the middle part of the state. I've been through Maggie Valley on my way to Cherokee -it's a lovely part of the mountains, ne?
Shadowbright chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
You... killed Kurama? That was... certainly unexpected...

Ah, but you did it well. Pretty realistic death scene/reaction to said scene.* Very believable. The ending filled me with almost-warm fuzzies.

A sequel, you say? What would it be about?

*Well, I've never been dead, so I don't know about the sensations, but you get the general gist of the message, ne?
Punk-Out chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
THAT WAS SO SAD! Your so mean! Poor Hiei! Kurama didn't even tell him how he felt! That's so mean! And Hiei had been so cold to him before he died!
Nikkler chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
WA ::cries:: HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM. Despite your ending was beautiful and it DID make me cry. Why did you do it! ::sniffles:: Even though you broke my little heart. I still love you and your fic. Well done. It sounds like it's the end. If it isn't Can't wait for what happens next. Huggles

Nikkler

P.s Happy Kwahanamas (Kwanza, hanaka, christmas)
kikira-chan chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
You made me cry! It's both good and bad. Bad because I really can't stop and now I'm incredibly sad and good because it means you did a great job. I almost couldn't read anything after Kurama's death the page got all blurry. -sniff- Thanks for a great read. I really loved it. Wah! I need to go find some happy sappy romance now. I can't end on a sad note. Though it was quite wonderful. You should know that it really was. It was in character and thoughtful and I think you did really excellently. Thank you.
evil alien chickens chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
what do you mean crappy! it was great! write more soon!
Nikkler chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
I know how finals are. ::dies:: I got huggles

so now I am ressed! Yay plus you updated! How could I ever by disapointed in you? . I thought you did a great job with the flash backs. I loved how you showed Hiei's fear during the dark tornement (I think I spelled that wrong). I loeved the emotions period. Plus the Inner Hiei is funny. .~ Can't wait for the next update. Huggles

Nikkler