Reviews for I Will Do What I Must
iMelinda chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
*cries* That was So good and so sad... Good job with it.. *cries harder*
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Great insight into the mind of Obi-wan! *hugs poor Obi-wan* Aw, he's so pitiful sometimes. Great story!
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Poor Obi-Wan. So much to deal with and so much depending on him.

You made me sniffle. :)
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Absolutely superb. I loved it, adored it, such and such, so on and so forth. It was a wonderful little piece that I certainly would have never thought of doing, but then again, I was never one to think outside the box.

The only thing I must point out is in the following sentence: "And Padme, what of the children she carried?" Obi-Wan, previous to Padme's premature labour, had no idea that she was carrying twins. He believed that she was carrying a single baby, as did everyone else who knew of her pregnancy. If you recall from episode three, that is why he questions to the medical droid if she is in fact having twins. This is not a flame, I just wanted to point that out. Other than that, fabulous story, it's definitely going on my favorites list. -Madame Nabberie

And on a final note, I would appreciate it if you could review my latest stories, as I have just recently begun writing again...I took a several month break and could use the support. Thanks!
Jenn1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I enjoyed this, it's so bittersweet. I have wondered, sort of, what Obi-Wan would have been thinking?

I don't want to seem picky, but some of you tenses are off in some of this, you may want to go over it again, but for the most part it was good.

One more thing, Obi-Wan didn't know, or at least, I don't think he did until later that Padme was carrying twins. It seemed that Anakin didn't even know, so my guess is Obi-Wan didn't either.

But all and all, you did a good job with this.
Writer117 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005