Reviews for Annihilation Zone
LucyTheCat chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
How cute! Their son reminds me of my Oc, Racket! I'm thinking of making a story for him.
no one chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
The more I read this, the more uneasy I become. You've turned Sasha into a jealous, hedonistic, pleasure-loving whore, and Ratchet into a sex-obssesed fool. While this story stops short of anything explicit or graphic, it does show moral decay in the characters, and is possibly biased against men (which is an example of sexism.)
no one chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
Women actually want sex MUCH more than men do.
pyrocajun2707 chapter 15 . 8/16/2006
Good last chapter, dude. I like the bittersweet ending. Very descriptive, too. Good job. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Chaos Wielder chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Whoops! I just noticed that I made an error in the last review! Y'see, when I said chapter 2 last time I really meant chapter 3! :-/ So sorry about that! I'll check out chapter four probably around Sunday...I'm going to be out of town tomorrow, so I more than likely won't get the time to check it out then. Happy writin'! XD
asbiahr0w4yh chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Yay, the second chapter! I must admit that this one was even cooler and more exciting than your last one. For one thing, the battle scenes were written particularly well and I love how you've written Clank's character in. He seemed to be quite in character to me, so nice job with that. Ratchet seems to be in character for the most part as well, so you've definitely done your work there.

Although I enjoyed this chapter, I DID find a few problems with grammar and a couple problems with spelling throughout it.

"'Hey you, come here.' A dark voice said"

I don't really know if a voice can be considered 'dark' or not. Perhaps a better word to use would have been 'gruff' or 'low'. ;)

"Slim threw out what looked to be armor. “This, my friend, is armor I specially made for the tournament. It takes the K.O. weapons from the tournament and weakens them. So you could have a greater chance at winning.""

Instead of saying "This, my friend, is armor I specially made for the tournament." It would sound a bit better if it said, "This, my friend, is armor that I designed especially for this tournament." or "This, my friend, is special armor that I made for the tournament." The way you had it written just sounded a bit awkward, is all. ;)

"Ratchet reached in and threw the one free grenade they gave you. It dropped at his feat and the other Lombax dove, but he was too late. In midair he was sent hurtling to the wall were he smacked into it."

Instead of 'Ratchet reached in and threw the one free grenade they gave YOU.' it should say, 'Ratchet reached in and threw the one free grenade they gave HIM.' Also, 'feat' should be 'feet', 'were' should be 'where' and I'm pretty sure that 'lombax' is lower cased and not upper cased.

'Ratchet had underestimated the power of this gun and before you knew it the round was over, he had won!'

Again, instead of 'you' (before YOU knew it) it should be 'he' (before HE knew it).

But these were just very minor errors I found. Other than that the chapter was great. I'll check out chapter three tomorrow if I have the time because it's getting late over here. :) Nice job with this chapter, by the way!
asbiahr0w4yh chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Wow, so far this is off to a very good start! I especially like the concept of Ratchet going to the 'new' Dreadzone to get money for their baby. That's pretty original and I haven't seen many writers come up with a concept like that before. Nice job with the originality because thats a very unique kind of plot there! So far the characters are all portrayed nicely and this is shaping up to be a good story already. Nice job. I didn't really see anything wrong with this chapter. ;) On to chapter 2! XP
Gamer619 chapter 15 . 6/10/2006
Nice ending! Man, I can't wait for the final installment. Good job on finishing the story.
Mboz chapter 15 . 6/4/2006
must see more! i started readin the whole series today and i've gotta say that this just compares to few other stories out there. only once in a while do you really get a story as extrodinary as this one. the action is good, the conflic is good, the end is good. please please pleae write more soon!
surgio chapter 15 . 5/25/2006 your going to make me wait to see whether Ratchet is dead or not! arg! that's just wrong! i need to know what happens! this entire story just kept me on the edge of my seat! great job!
messenger of darkness chapter 15 . 5/20/2006
Pretty good!
70000 Uncensored chapter 15 . 5/20/2006
great final chapter! good action! good cliffhanger. it was done perfectly.

Congradualations on your secound story.

didn't i say you could get this one done faster?
Kurisu-San chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
Oh... nice twist...
pyrocajun2707 chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
Awesome chapter. I loved the dialogue between Ratchet and Sasha. Very realistic.

I'm patiently awaiting your next chap.

(btw, blackhawk talked to me about that new story you guys are starting I'd love to join in, man. Just keep in touch. We can discuss it over email.) ;)
DatSwampertAzz chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
yes good one nice argument btween R&S keep it up