Reviews for An Unhealthy Love Affair
bardalicious chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
I have three words to say, Dougan is crazy
Alleonh chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
I just saw Requiem today, so I finally was able to appreciate this story. I had read it before, but since I hadn't seen the movie, I was a little lost.

umm...yeah, he was pretty creepy. (Sanzo shikigami... *shudder*)

But you captured Dougan's character very well. It's not often that you find a story that seems absolutely necessary, but I would say this one is. When I show my friends Requiem, I am going to tell them that they have to read this too. This story completes the movie.
Veleda chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
I like this. A well done portrait of Dougan's insanity. He really does fit the three types of stalking. I'm impressed that you did some real research for this story. It's always cool to see that people put plenty of thought into their writing.
missionX chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
great story, well written!
Sekowari chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Such a beautiful fanfic! Very angsty too. I luv it, but, indeed, it is a VERY unhealthy love affair. Sure, we all no that sanzo shall NEVER luv dougan. But he can always dream, can't he? lol.
Sekowari chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
What an amazing obsession. It's like me being obsessed with my parents, which is clearly impossible. I liked how you Sanzo had an 'important' task 4 Dougan - getting a box of 24 cig thingies, or sumthing like that. Update soon!
Sekowari chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Did Goku really replace Dougan? I just watched the movie again today (pause to grin widely), and it didn't really say. Oh well. Btw, Sanzo reads sudoku? XD They sell those books at the mall where I'm at. Lol. I'm too stupid to figure it out. '' And is Sanzo really allergic to cats? I thought he likes cats. Anyways, we all know that Dougan is overly-obsessed with the priest. Ever get the feeling that he's gay? Keep it up!
Blahsblah2001 chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
That's it? I wanna know what happens when Sanzo finds out... WHAT HaPENNS?

Tell me...

Though, this was the goriest thing I've read in a long time. A thousand is really really alot of demons.

Blahsblah2001 chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
If he kills Goku I am going to strangle him. Do you hear me?

Certain. Death.

This is getting progressively scarier. I mean, stalkers are fun adn all that (I've had a few, they ain't so bad) but this guy, really, is freaking me out.

Way to go!

I'm hard to freak out.

Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Not dark, but kinda funny. A little bit. Or maybe I'm just being sick.

Yeah, that's possible.

Ditch Gospel chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Perfect finish! I think you must be the first person to write Dougan's story from his perspective, at least that I've seen. I didn't even realize how much I wanted to read something like this until you came along. Thank you!

I did find this chapter to have a slightly choppy feel to it, perhaps a rushed feel. Apart from that, it was very good. I didn't find it overly graphic, either, considering the subject it deals with.

One other thing I did find a little off in your story is that in the last chapter (if I remember correctly), you had Dougan run away right after Hakkai's arrival, so he wouldn't have had a chance to see Sanzo "befriend" Hakkai and Gojyo.

I've really enjoyed this story, I hope you write more stuff like this.

Now excuse me while I run off to watch Requiem again!
iceblitz chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Since I didn't review for the previous chapters, but still have been following along, I thought I'd review now!... Now... what to say... um...

Yay for Dougan fics! Not many fics are written about Dougan, and it's always interesting when there are. Plus I did not know about the whole 3 stages of stalking thing. o.o eepers. I still don't know whether I dislike Dougan or feel sorry for him. But that part where he was slaughtering the youkai kinda is making me lean towards dislike. More eepers.

Anyways, REALLY great ficcie!
Ditch Gospel chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
Wow, I am so impressed by this! It feels so real, and the feelings are so intense. Not to mention that everyone is so in character it's just amazing. It's creepy, too, taking a look into Dougan's mind like this. This chapter had me totally 100% sucked into the story. Wow, where did you get such talent?
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Hey there! Good start, and nicely creepy. And I almost feel sorry for Dougan in this chapter.

Hope you're not writing from experience, nimble... that would be too scary

Ditch Gospel chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Oh, you have no idea how excited I was to read this! For some reason, I find Dougan's obsession with Sanzo very fascinating. I can't wait to read the other two parts!