Reviews for Red vs Blue: The Pokémon Chronicles Ver 3
The Black Inferno Devil chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
YAY! BIG SPLOTION! PEEPS GO BOOM!
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Church is still my favorite, and soon, he shall rule the unia and/or multiverse...MYWAHAHWAYWHAWYAWHA!
Way of the Sheikah chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Um, much better than your last two attempts. I just have to ask, are you FINALLY just going to stick with this version? I mean, doesn't it get boring rewriting the SAME chapter over and over again? Just a thought. Other than that, keep up the good work!

P.S: "Oh, go blow it out your USB port, you silicon-based shit head."-lmao, that was so funny!
Luthair Paendrag chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
That was awesome. Please, please continue
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Here we go again.

Well this is pretty good. I hope you have the characters personalities right enough so you don't haft to change it again again and again.

However now I would like to know where will O'Malley is going to show up. not to mention Lopez and the alien. (it looks like that O'Malley is going to recruit the alien or he will lose track of the alien) However I guess that the blues still have the bomb to translate and I wonder if O'Malley and his band of evil minions will meet up with Team Rocket (he will probably give them a choice that they can join him or get set on fire then thrown into a vat of nitro gliserin).