Reviews for The One Where They're Just
Phoebe chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Aww so cute and funny :) I loved it.
Trude chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
awesome! LOL
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Firstly, I found a typo: "“Are you just saying that because it’s what I want hear?”"

secondly, maybe it's just me but I found them both really OOC. I know you say the situation is random but I've been a huge fan of the show and never recalled them swearing at each other so frequently.

Thirdly, all dialogue are a great technique in writing but having small bits of narratives like "pause" and "silence for a while" really kills that technique and defeats the purpose of an all dialogue fic - mainly because it's not all dialogues anymore.

Good effort though. :)
FuzzyDoor chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LOL

wow, that made me laugh so hard...
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
that was fun to read. i love it.
rajen48 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I love ALL your stories! I read everyrhing w/ comedy 1 chapters, and I ended up laughing so hard I can't even control it!
Beth chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
HAHA oh thats hilarious.
thenightcheese chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Awesome! I love other random people. It makes me feel less random. I will love you forever if you continue "The One in Atlantic City".
crazy-beautiful-angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This was really good! It was a bit confusing, but not to much. And wait-you-can't own Matthew! He's mine!

lol:P
writergal90 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Hahahahaeheheheh! (Laughs insanely) :-)

Steph
Rui Barbosa Jr chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Random.

But I actualy can see Chandler in it, altough it doesn't sound quite like Monica.

Again, that SO is Chandler!

Rui
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
:hugs Liz desperately, never letting go: oh, oh OH! I have missed you so waah! Okay, I'm calm, I am calm :wipes away tear: okay, we're good, moving onto other things...I LOVE this story! It is so sweet, funny, random and cute and so Mondler...thankyou for writing it, and THANKYOU for reviewing...they just made my day! I love you so my darling! Keep up the good work, but remember...concentrate on your homework...now if only fanfiction WAS homework...that would be the best...

Love Carina (kisses)
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
:hugs: Oh, I missed you! And if I am, in fact, the official reviewer of Dance Til Dawn, yes, I never got your email. I don't know what happened, except that I couldn't get to my email, and when I did yours wasn't there. Or it was and there were so many useless emails i accidentally deleted yours by accident. I'm gonna go with the second one, because it makes me feel less guilty. But, now on to review your awesome story! Dialogue fics are becoming really popular, and they're all done so well! I'm so...I would say proud, but I didn't influence any of the authors, so more like gleeful that I get to read such great fanfics. Mon was great with the "I hate men, but you're not a man" anthem, and just...everything. The whole "flicking his balls" thing reminded me of Three to Tango (I'm watching that right now). Three day weekends rock.
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
So cute! I love Mondler fics. Keep up the good work. :)
EclecticTrekker chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Heehee! This is so funny! So glad you're back to writing...I need to get moving on that too. Hm...why can't there be around six more hours in the day? Love ya, kid!