Reviews for Harry Potter and The Child of Prophecies
MissusMe chapter 9 . 3/25
I'm just now reading this, but it's really good! please please please please pick this story back up!
StoryReigns96 chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Your story made my brain hurt. Some how you managed to incorporate every element I hated about Harry Potter into one story, cudos chum.
freezing1203 chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
PLEASE continue writing Harry Potter and The Child of Prophecies! I loved it and want to know what happens next!
KBTEAS chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
What a good story! Please keep writing! I'd like to know what happens!
Arafell chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
That seems remarkably foolish of Koran. Something so easily proven? He's gonna get annihilated. .
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
That bastard!
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
There should be a love interest for Harry but not the usual girls, more of a vampire or veela.
Bobmin356 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
It is a good thing this is abandoned. You consistently use the wrong words.
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Arkarian23 chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Wow really interesting story so far. The characters are all very unique and fun to watch. It's a pity the story isn't going to be continued but I'm going to follow it in hope.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
I love this story but it is annoying that you said you would not drop but have not updated in years. If you do not want to finish it put it up for adoption so that others can have the chance to finish your story.
Shadow chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
"Hum… Can I ask why Sex Magic is in this list?" he asked, pink tainting his cheeks.

"Well, I figured as you didn't have any experience in the field, you might want to have… Never mind"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA that was funny.
shinigamikyuubi chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
it is a crying shame you haven't containued this story as its a great premiss, well written and a compelling read. if you still check this account PLEASE consider carrying on with it
ToddGilliss chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
please continue this story
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Great story. I can't wait to find out how they get out of this. Please update soon. Will Dean be a Death Eater/Sympathizer who framed Harry to get him out of the way so Ginny could be his?