Reviews for Green Silk, Black Satin
mymissure chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Wow, I like this story. Well written and very much hope the author will be able to continue it. Good job!
Redspark chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Sooooooo, this story is great - I am thoroughly intrigued. Each chapter is long, filled with twists and mystery, good character representation, and... Oh! Clean language! Bonus!
I'm very curious as to where this is going, and I hope you're going to continue this story. I want to find out what's bugging Shego so much! (Plus I really want to see how Drakken reacts to seeing "Shego" die ;3 )
Good job, and I hope you update soon!
JaneWane chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
PLEASE update, *puppy dog pouts*
rafa number one fan chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
i enjoyed it hope u can update soon
zzzoo99 chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
OMG im sooooooooooooo happy you updated please keep it up ,your story was one of the first stories that i read back when i first joined and one of the awesome stories
keep it up please
starfire 18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i love it can we be sisters i have a sister but she likes raven and starfire being sisters plz short for please if you dinnt know
Ultanerd chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I'm so glad that you have decided to continue with this fic. Can't wait for the next update!
Jubalii chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
EEEEEEEE (squeals for update)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Excellent aftermath sequence, reminder of just how dangerous things can be in this world, and now things are getting even more unsettled. Good job with building the suspense.
zzzoo99 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
YES YES you updated im so happy thank you thank you for updating faster this time, i hope i see more chapters coming soon this story is great
please please don t give up on it
TwilightPrncss chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
...that was beautiful. I am so glad you are going to finish this :) you are an amazing writer!
rafa number one fan chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
update soon please :)
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Wonderful to see this back. I really look forward to seeing more of Shego's past, and the ending really has me curious.
Ultanerd chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Well I hope the next update isn't a few years away. This is awesome!
DCdreamer55 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Very beautifully written, I really like it. Great job, update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »