Reviews for Smoke and Shadows
MiniCeres chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
How in the world does this only have 9 reviews? Probably one of the best/ most unique stories I have read on here in a long time. Nicely done.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Poor Rae
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
This is my 5th timw readin this fic. and i still cry when reading it. its a wonderful FF. plz comtinue with it. its on my fav list.

but when rouge and arella and non real beast and oh my that was. *screams*
la anjita chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
That. Was. Amazing. I'm sorry, I was in tears...no, that's not strong enough. I was gushong salt water from my eyes. That was the most realistic and absolutely horrific trauma fic I've ever yet read. It was just...and when Beast Boy was't real...and the...and

*screaming in upset agony*

I hope you're immensely proud my dear, because that was simply sensational.

And the ending was the huge ripe jucy glace cherry on top.
Psychotol chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
That's pretty good.

That bit at the resturant though, did Beast Boy mean 'hope' or 'mope' (You got 'hope', but 'mope' seemed to make more sense)?

Also, I'm wondering why Raven was speaking out loud (I mean right at the beginning of her captivity, not after Rouge drove her insane) in her cell when she knew the room (if not her collar) was bugged?

I'm also wondering why Robin didn't try to talk to Raven alone as soon as he saw what state Raven had returned in (one on one asking each question once and calmly waiting as long as it takes being less scary than four on one carpet bombing her with questions and agitated emotions), and the fact the Brotherhood went after Raven specifically adds a military reason to find out what happened, it could have provided a non-mental health reason to talk about it, so Raven wouldn't look as weak by doing so as she felt she would if it was just for the sake of her emotional recovery (basically guilt trip her into talking).

Also, Rouge capturing Raven so easilly should have prompted some serious weapons development, Raven's ass is about the least kickable on the entire planet, so Rouge just upped the stakes considerably, killing Rouge should have become an urgent priority.

Also, isn't Madame Rouge supposed to be French? (Says she is on the Wikipedia page)

Snags (and really, these are very insignificant snags, so don't worry too much about them) aside though it was a very enjoyable story to read, nice work there, the torture was well crafted and Raven's reactions seemed spot on, her increasingly desperate attempts to pretend she was the way she used to be and her self hatred when she failed at this was well thought out.

P.S.:

Tamaranian mind melds, did you come up with that yourself, or is there precidence in fan fiction or the official storylines?

Also, Raven's urine and faeces, did they provide a means of removal, or did she have to pick a corner and live with it? (the bit where she was submerged and then had to drink the contaminated water would have been more tortuous as a result.)
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
... that was really ... evil of them. That was unbelievable! That was some ... GOOD! Those were wonderful, awesome descriptions, mind set and dipping into consciousness at best, a total psycologial stand point and an utter most work of painful art! I saw how long you made your 2nd chapter. I have no idea what would happen next. Poor Raven, no one deserves that, not even Rouge. A bit clostophobic.
chaosmaster7215 chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
wow. just wow. that was so nausiatingly long i think im throwing up. otherwise it was good.
pureangel86 chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
So she is really fine this time? and out?
random girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hey, I really like it. Is it a oneshot or are you going to add more chapters? I think it could work either way really, but all in all well done you. very engaging story.
Kate chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hey, this was a really good story! Are you going to keep up w/ it? Please do, i really liked it.