Reviews for Clockwork
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Sweet - good writing.
eagermeager chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
bravo...? Sure. lets go with that.
ESP chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
this is just a BAD ripoff of "A Series of Definitions". -10 for plagiarizing, and -20 for not even doing it well.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i can't think of any other adjective to describe how AMAZING your stories and your writing style are ...

if feedback is love, then love you should get!

thanks for sharing!
scorsby chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
its so funny the similarities between the star wars and harry potter general story lines.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This is my first attempt to find R/Hr. You are making it *so easy*.

Thanks.
Anna Nigma chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Yay for Ron/Hermione! Great story, once again it was well written and the style worked really well. Very nice. Keep up the amazing work.
Amyranth chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
No offense or anything, but I find it odd that you have so many reviews for this one, but only like half for Countdown, which I think is much better, even though the style is very similar. I'm not saying Clockwork is bad or anything, but Countdown just works much better for me- it was so beautiful. Or maybe its just because I read it first...
iwishyourloveaway chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aw

i love it!
you're my Star chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Beautiful.
pinehead chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
It was beautiful!
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
How sweet...it's written beautifully and you described Ron and Hermione's relationship wonderfully. I'm not even a huge Ron/Hermione fan, but I love this.
Ariana Malfoy- Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oy. *rubs head* It's too well-done for words...*tries desperately to come up with a coherent sentence*

I love your writing style. It's calm, and not overdone, but there's this crazy depth behind the words and...you managed to make me smile, go "Aw...", bite my lip and...it was lovely. Just lovely.

Screw my Favorite Stories {though this one is going on it too}, you're going on my Favorite Authors.
The Fat Chipmunk chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
That's lovely.

A truly wonderful piece of writing, and written in a simple, unique style. I loved the first and last lines, especially. The fact that they hated each other in the beginning added a real touch to it, too.
tyger chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
So well written. Perfect.