Reviews for Unexpected Revelations
Korra198 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I didn't have to read it only the couples part to know this is all wrong it's log
An and ororo kitty and Kurt and so on just so wrong
Kira-Locket chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Cool story. I really want to see Remy propose. Please writr more X D
Max chapter 18 . 11/4/2010
AWESOME STORY YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE MORE TO THE UNEXPECTED SERIES. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
PyrusAngel chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
Interesting to say the least glad you posted it. And glad you'll keep searching. Its a very intriguing story and you have so many layers now If only i could learn to do that. Oh well live and learn very nice story and poor professor but you know what he's sorta like Scott and Jean too for the fact that he dies and comes back a few times not as much but twice or so. Oh well...and if Nate is a RemyRogue son no wonder Cable doesn't like him.
PyrusAngel chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
OMG & u stopped it there! What the heck! Alright I'll make thi short & sweet UPDATE DARN IT! Who in their right mind leaves it there? That's the worst place to leave a reader hanging. Poor Remy! Comme on this is the arch I could never figure out! PLEASE if ur not gonna update then PELASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP AND A SHIRTLESS REMY 4 LATER! Tell me what was SUPOSE to happen next!
britishtwat chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Really good last chapter! Did they have to die though? Killing everyone off are we? :) na, its really good! 3 update soon'
gordy chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
four years and no updates, what is more important?
summer chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
write more! its so good! you cant just leave us hangin like this!
summer chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
please keep writing its getting really good! please cont.
update chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
please update very soon
Matt chapter 24 . 5/27/2008
Loved the Unexpected stories can't wait until Unexpected Illusions

Please e-mail me when its done.

Matt
americanhottie33333 chapter 24 . 2/27/2007
OMG! wow, i almost cried at the last part, this series is awesome. I cant wait for unexpected illusions. you really have the characters down. cya
LovelyLadyJem chapter 24 . 12/5/2006
WOW! I can't wait for the next story! Please continue to write!
itsTish chapter 24 . 8/6/2006
I've been reading this series for the past week or so and i LOVE it! i hope you get the next installment out soon!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 24 . 7/10/2006
You are right, wow. What an ending, and the preview was just as crazy! Really just can’t wait!

~Chica~