Reviews for Something Better
So great! )
MadmanTobz chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Cuteness! :D
PerfectTwo19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
So cute! i love this couple too! good job!
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
i think the same! i'm totally love jubby. P i know you wrote this way back but i hope you have some small desire to write more of this pairing. i loved the story, it was well written!
Sam chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aw. It is cute. I am a huge fan of Jubby, or Bobilee, as I like to call it. I really like this fic. It's short, to the point, and very sweet. Good job. I really hope we'll see some other stuff from you too!
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
ooh soo cute pleez write more
toxic element chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
haha i read bobbys point of view before i read this one. but i love both. you really should write more stories for this pairing.
SilentJubilee chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I really enjoyed this ) It was cute and didn't take itself too seriously, but it was serious enough to be believable. I like the way your portrayed Jubilee as well and the dialouge was perfect. Keep writing, you've definently got the talent!
Dazzleballz69 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
All right, now I've read both this and the Cure, and I love both... You are a very talented writer!
todd fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Aw, so sweet, you wrote Jubes brilliantly!
Peachy Lime Daiquiri chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Can't believe I'm doing this again...(clears throat)...AW! That's supposed to be a really long high-pitched AW, btw. That was so ADORABLE! Then again, Bobby's just adorable. This is also going straight to my favvies. AWESOME FICCIE, YO!
Huntress-X chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This was one of the cutest Jubby storys I have read in a long time)
otak the canadian chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I agree JUbes is a fun character and one of my favorites. Cool story. thank you, Otak