Reviews for Displaced Person
fangirl317 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
So after finishing the LwD saga, I started checking out the (few) stories of yours that I hadn't read yet. Looking at the date on this, and knowing that the entire paragraph of 'proof' that Alex offers was only incorporated into the main story in the last month or so, I am AMAZED at how well you planned out the entire story at least 9 years prior to the finale. It makes me think of the great JK Rowling giving the spoiler that the last word in the last book would be 'scar' years in advance, except you actually kept to everything you promised here. And all without spoiling the fact that the last lion isn't who we thought. I'm even rereading the earlier part of the LwD saga, and have caught so many hints that I missed before. Such as the bit about the lion's son calling eagles daughter sister. You flat out told us, and we didn't catch it.
I suppose I've been running at the mouth (...er, keyboard?) long enough now. Thank you for writing, and I am a fan of your published work as well
Scaehime chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
The only word running through my mind for the first minute or so was 'Awesome!'
Awesome: Voldemort's payback (he should at least have appreciated the fact that he wasn't turned a bright shade of Gryffindor red), your writing quality (as usual), word choice (since when did time and/or space have legs or feet, let alone crippled ones?), one more thing.
The way you wrote your author insert, how she is you, but yet, in a sense, not. You balanced being a part of the story and not knowing what would happen next, with being the author in our world, typing out the story.
God bless!
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Nice one shot. Including yourself in the story was also good. I liked it. Thanks!
lilyginnyrose chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
wow. SPOILERS! what alex is saying may not mean much if you're only on DwD(what everyone obviously was, because you're writing it in the time you posted this) yet but when you're reading it when you're in surpassing danger...

Do you have the whole story planned out already? you're hinting forward so much to things that haven't happened yet in mainverse.

anyway, tfw
procellous chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
No killing Harry. If that's what you're suggesting with the whole "last son of the lion" bit. No. Killing. Harry. Got it?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
* giggles, snickering*
Miss Emeralds chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Ahh, yes it's me again (the reviewer that leaves long, pointless reviews) but this one will be short.

poor alex but it was funny (very funny)

"The next Heir of Gryffindor will be named Nadia. She'll have her mother's hair and her father's eyes. She'll be bought cheaply, and yet at a dear cost. Before she is born, the Heir of Slytherin will think he has ended the line of Gryffindor, for the last son of the lion will have fallen before his Killing Curse."

The next Heir of Gryffindor will be named Nadia. She'll have her mother's hair and her father's eyes. - Harry & Ginnys daughter (i think)

She'll be bought cheaply, and yet at a dear cost. - No idea

Before she is born, the Heir of Slytherin will think he has ended the line of Gryffindor, - Voldie thinks he's ended the gryffindor line (think - key word)

for the last son of the lion will have fallen before his Killing Curse." - either harry's dead (no i refuse to believe it) OR Harry cheats death somehow OR there's something else which i don't know and will have to wait till find out (sigh)

Hope to see more alex stories up ( i really love how he helps the pack [even when forbidden] in the third main dangerverse story)

Write more soon (thats for you, not me)

Please,

Miss Emeralds
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I thought that was pretty funny!

Great work!

...

XD

... XD

LOLZ.

UPDATE FACING DANGER AND GET WITH THE TYPING! NO MORE B.C.! MORE F.D.!

DO IT.

NOW.

D:
ladyknight chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
no way you say kicks and giggles too. that is amazing.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I really like Alex, so I am so happy you wrote a fanfic just for him!

Awesome oneshot!
Dancing on the Edge chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hey, this was pretty funny. I love the part about the keys. and Voldemort turning green was just a perfect way to show everyone his moldy nature.
MLB chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I absolutely loved this, but could you someday wright the other side of the story, from voldemort's or possible snape's view?
ThinkTooMuch chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
ha, that was cool! Kinda reminded me of "Inkspell", except different. I liked it! :D
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
haha... Sevs got the right idea! lol