Reviews for Pas de Trois II
drealyn22 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I liked this! Good character study. Very bittersweet.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Great piece
Vaako chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awww... I like the way you write these three.
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh.

What a wonderful delve into Samurai Champloo, and the complex relationship of these three. You do a great job of capturing their characters and keeping it canon. It makes you wonder how a girl like her could keep two wizened warriors wrapped around her finger.

Thank you!
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I found the term "bitch" jarring but I don't know the characters and, if it is in character, that's certainly the word you should be using.

I think the ending is fantastic. "She's beginning to think that it's time to let them go." Just beautiful.
obsessivesyndrome chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I loved it. The ending is just so sad.. Awesome stuff! Keep 'em oneshots coming!
crisscross chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this story was another cute one. Fluffy and fun and thought provoking. Well done-yet again.

:D

-crisscross
stella chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Beautiful.
xGraybackx chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wow. Just wow. You are a way impressive writer. I like the part about how Jin has finally found a master worth fighting for.
milkmoth chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
E, that's sad and so perfect. The last line really does give you an idea of why she could bear to part with them.
Aliora chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow, excellent writing. You really got to the heart of their relationship and brought to light all the confusion that covers their bonds to each other. I love the observations each has on the other, and it all came together and made perfect sense.

Great story, fantastic characterisation. Going onto the favourites - well done!
Linay chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I must say that this is one of my favorite Samurai Champloo one-shots. Very poignant and very well thought out
kohmaru chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
beautiful.

I think you captured it perfectly.
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
ohhohohohohohohoh!

*_*

SMASHING! I say it is a smashing good job! And in character, on-dot, etc, etc.

Wonderfully done!
Gladiel chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was excellent. I'm short on words and can't clearly express the effect it had on me but - oh! it really was amazing.