Reviews for Pas de Trois II
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Great piece
Vaako chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awww... I like the way you write these three.
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh.

What a wonderful delve into Samurai Champloo, and the complex relationship of these three. You do a great job of capturing their characters and keeping it canon. It makes you wonder how a girl like her could keep two wizened warriors wrapped around her finger.

Thank you!
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I found the term "bitch" jarring but I don't know the characters and, if it is in character, that's certainly the word you should be using.

I think the ending is fantastic. "She's beginning to think that it's time to let them go." Just beautiful.
obsessivesyndrome chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I loved it. The ending is just so sad.. Awesome stuff! Keep 'em oneshots coming!
crisscross chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this story was another cute one. Fluffy and fun and thought provoking. Well done-yet again.

:D

-crisscross
stella chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Beautiful.
xGraybackx chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wow. Just wow. You are a way impressive writer. I like the part about how Jin has finally found a master worth fighting for.
milkmoth chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
E, that's sad and so perfect. The last line really does give you an idea of why she could bear to part with them.
Aliora chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow, excellent writing. You really got to the heart of their relationship and brought to light all the confusion that covers their bonds to each other. I love the observations each has on the other, and it all came together and made perfect sense.

Great story, fantastic characterisation. Going onto the favourites - well done!
Linay chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I must say that this is one of my favorite Samurai Champloo one-shots. Very poignant and very well thought out
kohmaru chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
beautiful.

I think you captured it perfectly.
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
ohhohohohohohohoh!

*_*

SMASHING! I say it is a smashing good job! And in character, on-dot, etc, etc.

Wonderfully done!
Gladiel chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was excellent. I'm short on words and can't clearly express the effect it had on me but - oh! it really was amazing.
Ofi chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
oh my god... this is amazing! Your an amazing character writer... great, great, great work! Especially the ending lines "...she feels that she could die for them. But she's more and more afraid that the opposite is going to come true.

She's beginning to think that it's time to let them go.", that left me wide eyed and stunned. I hope you keep writing Samurai Champloo fiction!