Reviews for Teen Titans: Future Storm
Shadowhunter14 chapter 3 . 7/8
Why isn't
Damian Wayne/Robin in this story you can't have it without him?!
Tsuki chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
Hey! Great fanfic you have here. Probably the best fix concerning the titan's children that i've ever read. There's something i've been wondering 't Jericho also Slade's son?Wouldn't that make Samara Rose's niece and Slade's granddaughter?
Cirex chapter 43 . 3/11/2009
Did you get the name of the registration act from the Graphic Novel Watchmen? It does have its own registration act.
TARDISgirl192 chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
I'm suprised how stable Raziel is with all that he's been through. Most people would be fit for a padded room if they had gone through that much at such a young age. this was a great chapter. Oh and also, nice Shaft reference.
TARDISgirl192 chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
This was a great chapter. I see my suspisions were correct about Rubyhawk. This didn't feel like a re-telling of Masks. I'm glad you put your own spin on it. Overall, this is one of my favorite chapters.
TARDISgirl192 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I love the pairings. And I could totally see the girl-titans beating up all the fangirls. On to the next chapter!
TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This chapter was so intense I couldn't stop reading! This story showed me that I'm not a strictly Robin, Raven,etc fanatic,apparently I'll read anything with Teen Titans in the name. This chapter was very well-written, and I didn't get lost when the story jumped years ahead. I did get a little confused between Bladefire and Nightstar ( great names by the way) but nothing too serious. Anyways, great story. On to the next chapter!
ecrm chapter 48 . 10/17/2008
What a story! I've only recently started reading Teen Titans, but this is as good as the comics. I especially liked your portrayal of Gemini; she's practically unstopabble and has only one real weakness. There aren't any stories with her in and this is the best. It'd be interesting to read something from her perspective, after all she isn't really human, just human shaped rubber. Anyway, I digress, loved the fic!
Taylahbob chapter 48 . 8/2/2008
that was really good!
hydromold chapter 48 . 5/29/2007
I have ohed and ahed over your mastery of the pen and beg you to cotinue on this brilient story line.

hydromold chapter 47 . 5/29/2007
amazing ending! I love the way you blended all those endings! truely wonderfull consept. my deepst thanks for writing this.(bows low)
hydromold chapter 45 . 5/29/2007
an excelent read. sidenote:when introdusing alen scot did you mean "gradFATHER of the present green lantern."?
hydromold chapter 44 . 5/29/2007
hydromold chapter 40 . 5/29/2007
nice story. it seems that your characters keep geting more powerfull.
Chaltab chapter 19 . 5/10/2007
Oi... My brain hurts...

Maybe you should have toned down the Flashes a bit. You write them well and you clearly love the Flash legacy, but this chapter is vastly over-crowded. None of the OCs but Mercury, Speed Demon, and Black Flash really have any personality.

Maybe it should have just been Bart, Peter, Wally, and Max vs Ally and Jace. It's just hard to keep track of all the who's-who.

Good resolution, though.