Reviews for Moron
real mynix chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Finally, Albus and Minerva are a couple and Michael got what he deserved. I loved this story, thank you for writing it.,

real mynix chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
He doesn't give up, does he? And everything just for make Albus life bad because he can't have what he want the most? The real love?.,

real mynix chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
I can't have any words for THAT man. Make him go to hell and Albus and Minerva can have their happily ever after.,

real mynix chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
That pig! I hope Ablus gave him hell! And already a new woman for the night? How could neither of them noticed it before? Poor Minerva.,

real mynix chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
This man is an ass I can tell after his grin when Minerva was not looking. I really hope that Albus is going to find out what happened in Cambodia.,

real mynix chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Gr this man have some nerve, he is not sympathetic me for one bit. But Minerva married him some reason...,

real mynix chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh my. Interesting beginning indeed.,

Amandah Leigh chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
im just re-reading some of my favorite stories and thought id tell you that i love this. i am sure that i reviewed before, but it's been awhile since i read this fic and i still love it. :-)
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Briliant. I'm glad she realised he was her knight in shining armour not Michael.

Bastard. How could anyone do that to her.

Really good.
young wiccan chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
aw, that last part was so cute! I loved this, and I'm glad you didn't have a lemon, I really don't like lemons. I think this is a great ending, but if you choose to continue it, could I maybe request a little more AM fluff?
girl from iceland chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
hohohoho! oh this was GREAT!
Lady Epur chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
:) That was a great story! Maybe a sequel is in order?

?
minni chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
Oh My God! It's...ENDED! NO!

Oh wow. That was awesome...no other word for it. You know, most stories I read just have an ending that I'm simply not satisfied with...somehow, this one doesn't fit that description! I loved it! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Write another one soon, okay? PLEASE?

Ok...well, BO Michael! Ding dong the wicked man is gone. May he burn and eventually beg on the streets, just as Minerva imagined.

And yay! FINALLY! Minerva caught the hint...and it was a happy ending! I daresay, this story would have made me very sad if they didn't get together. I especially liked how it happened...the perfect blend of romance! tehe.

well...anyways...a new one soon, right? Please? ) hope to see it.

*minni
Sakura's Pointe Shoes chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
Wow! Great update, can't believe that they're taking it so fast, but still, an excellent update! )

-Kassandra
gahhMinerva chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
Yay! I'm so happy that Albus & Minerva are finally together. Michael deserves the punishment he got. This chapter reminded me vaguely of The Scarlet Letter by Hawthorne - what with the gossipers and the people being shunned and all. Very nice work! I enjoyed the story greatly.