Reviews for When I'm In Your Arm's
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Good story.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
wow awesome fic! Im glad dean didnt feel jealous or anything. poor sam (

once again, great stuff!
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
sad but very well writen i really enjoyed reading it

thanks

vesper
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Can I get a collective "AWW!"? Big Brother Dean is my favorite thing EVER! Great story, C. :D

JJ
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That's an awful lot of commas for one short story... I'm not sure you're gonna want so many pauses in your fic. I think you should prolly go back and edit this so it's easier to read. You have somethin' going here with the plot, it's just indecipherable with all the commas.
noname32 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
i like it that is so cute!
love nick chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
it is great please keep going
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
SHIMMERINSTARS! IS IT YOU? Are you the same shimmerinstars from the WB boards? if so, hey! its ilSWsm! Great story! You really captured the emotional part of Dean!
Laheara chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
AAW that was really sweet. I love reading stories from Deans POV, most are from Sams. This was really sweet. It would be nice to see Dean cry in the show. But I agree it would be away from Sam because he has to play the strong big-brother. Nice little fic.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
That was so sweet. I love brotherly love stories. Keep up the fantastic writing! Hope to see more posted from you soon.
Steffykaye chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Good story. It was a little hard to get into because of the grammar problems, but the plotline was very good. I think you, and the story, have great potential. Thanks for posting.
CaitlinMF chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Aww, that was so sweet! I loved it. More?
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Great job. I think you got a little comma-happy, but this was an enjoyable fic nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
Weesta chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Very sweet - nicely done. You really kept Dean in character - not releasing his emotions until he's sure he's all alone. Loved the protective vibe from Dean to Sam. Good work.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Ah. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.