Reviews for Shocking Information
demonzeph chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Ok, first I'm not reviewing becourse of that with Sheba (Dont give a damn 'bout her anyway)

second, this is going under favorites! Wright more or meet eternal doom! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

p.s. more Piers please
Midnight Moon chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
whoa that is shocking...this is taken in present times, huh? I was just asking to make sure. But this story is interesting! I could tell that it isn't near valeshipping at all, but it's ok! I like this story anyway! Loved Jenna's attitude when she went to Isaac. I don't know why, maybe because I could picture her mean and she's my other favorite character...ok, yeah, please update soon!
Numdenu chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
um...uh...DUDE U IS JELLO!
Tafkae chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
A few notes:

- This is apparently an alternate universe. But what is the setting? Where are the characters when they read this book? How do they know each other in this universe (obviously they wouldn't have met the same way as they did in the game)? What are they like BEFORE they encounter the book that will change their lives?

- Why, oh why, did you give them last names? That made me cringe. At least don't just name them after the elements, it sounds silly...

- Spelling: "Psynergy," not "Physenergy."

- Punctuation: Too many errors to count.

Just... take the time to put some effort into your plot, and to proofread a little. And put some effort into your plot. Without a solid plot, there is no story.

Conclusion: I love a good AU, but this is not a good AU.
Ingredient X chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
o0o. kewl. I wonder though. Is this book telling what happened and they forgot? or is it predicting what will happen in the future? Hm... And I can kinda tell this isn't going to be a vale shipping. Darn. Oh well! Please keep writing!

~ ~
DB chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Mercury, kid! At least learn how to spell 'Psynergy'! Look, instead of spamming the Golden Sun section with half-baked fic ideas, take some time to actually work on them and make them good.

No love,