Reviews for Kyo's Kitten Reika
whiteKnight15 chapter 17 . 4/24/2009
Love IT! Please add more soon!
review chapter 15 . 4/24/2008
oh cliff hanger update!
slytherin dragon-gurl chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
*gasp!* that *blep* How dare he take reika away from kyo. What will happen to her! Who is he calling? Please update soon. Don't keep me in suspense.
Damien-Rose chapter 14 . 9/14/2007
ok so I know I've already reviewed but I can't help it, I really and truely like this fic I wish more people would write kyo as a dad like you did I mean to me out of all the fruba dudes kyo just always seemed like he'd be the best dad. and you proved this correct! he's an awesome dad...and I like how you didn't pair him with tohru and how Reika didn't like her. I really hope you continue eith this fic .
PurpleHime chapter 14 . 2/14/2007
thats so sad!wahh! poor kyo and reika! update soon!
Damien-Rose chapter 13 . 1/24/2007
oh my god... i love your story! kyo makes such a good dad!.. i think it's cute... your going to update right? oh i hope you do because i really really liked it!
kayla chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
hehe aaya...
Ai-Itsumo chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
AWESOME STORY! I can't wait until u get the chance to update! yay! lol Well update wen u can and i hope u have fun on ur trip. TTYL ;P Kitty Kat
Shia-chan chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
this is such a cute story! XD it's so much fun to picture Kyo-kun as a father...and Reika-chan is a perfect match. Plz update soon!
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 11 . 2/1/2006
I love it! Keep up the good work!
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
UP DATE THE STORY ALREADY! You make me sad!

PLEASE update.

thanx
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 10 . 12/23/2005
I love this story! It's a mix between furuba and real life. And I love finding out what all the characters are like many years later! Please write more soon!
Yami-Kaitou chapter 10 . 12/18/2005
This story is GREAT! I really like it! but isn't it only if the Cursed person DIES can a new animal be born? because remember in volume 6 i think, kazuma mentions that his Grandfather was the cat before kyo. & if Reika is now the cat, is kyo still cursed? and what about the others? are there other children with their curses walking around? just curious... I don't mean anything by this, i just wondered... But keep updating! this story is really cute! i like it!
CoOkieTheif chapter 9 . 12/16/2005
how bout u write about reika and hiro pull pranks on haru the whole day? it's just a suggestion*runs over and hides* very good story! :) update soon!
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
Waa! that was really good chapter! Even with all those things going on. I cant believe u actually gave time to write something.

:P