Reviews for The Untitled Kel Fic
arwen chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
i the story! i always thought that dom and kel should wind up together, but then tamora perce didn't write it :'( so i absolutely love this story!
cherryblossom27a chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
i really lobe the story!

but could you change the summary? I got confused when i read it

Update soon!
pinktonks chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
if tobe were a house elf, he would have beaten himself up and then kel would have pulled a harry and made him stop.
chocolateismylife chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

please keep writing or i will jump of a cliff... JK! i love it though!
JollyLass chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
Continue please! THis is ao realistic Great job
Sydelle Rein chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
Pretty good story! Update soon please!
domslove chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
* APLAUSE*
Lady Genevieve chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Nice. :) More please?
AngryShoes chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
:p
The Squash chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
This is wonderful. Please more installments! I would be on the edge of my seat, but it is rather hard to be on the edge of a basement floor.
namekemono chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
i like it a lot. it's got a genuine "going somewhere" story, and a good mature writing style. the only thing im wondering about so far, is whether or not they'll be more than romance... not that i wont stop reading it if it doesn't, i just think it would make it better.
hellojoe chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
pretty please update soon!
AerLynn chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Cool, I like it.
CelticMargarita chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
I really like this story so far, but just so you know Lalasa is gay (with Tian actually) and Owen is engaged to be married to one of Wyldon's daughters.
Silverlake chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
A good story; definitely worthy of a proper title.