Reviews for Longitude and Latitude
the lycans chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
absolutely brilliant!

You capture Remus' emotions so perfectly. One of the best fics I have ever read. Amazing.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Very interesting take. I always thought the werewolf thing had to do with why they thought Lupin was the spy. Poor Remus. *sob*
TDU chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I found this by chance, or good luck I suppose, as usually i only check out Remus-Tonks stories and this wasn't listed there. I'm going to have to check under your name regularly. I won't say I loved it as this isn't a story to love but it is a brilliant portrayal of what it would have been like for Remus. I did like Tonks' appearances. I can just see her thinking he neede a friend. Well done!
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wow. Very in-depth. It is interesting to look at Remus's attitute towards James and Lilys deaths like that, although I don't expect it would have been that much different to be honest. You did it very well. Elwen.
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Your story descrption really set the tone for this one, because here you have Remus moving within a time-frame of shattered reality. When life is this horrific, it moves in an entirely different way and you really captured that beautifully with this piece.

I love the way that you can include Tonks in such a variety of ways and always have her come out intrigueing and spot-on, whether she's 8 or 25 or what have you.

I love Andromeda's visit to the apartment and his drunken indiscretion with Vance, which seemed like a very believable solace that both of them would want when the barriers are down.

And the line at the end, that Dora thought he could use some friends, was really well-rendered and made for a glimmer of hope to leave the reader with, as does Remus' leaving, moving away from all that pain and into something hopefully better and brighter.

As always, thank you for writing and posting and congratulations on another lovely one-shot! :)