Reviews for Hanging out
logicizedtravesties chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Awwe, so cute! Poor Sakura, though. She is so clueless sometimes. Good story, I rate it at a 4/5. *Gives you a smoothie* Enjoy!

~Soren
NostalgicNaruto chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great story. BTW you spell "Rid" wrong it is not "ride" (just a pointer)
dgibby chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
aw y'd u stop there. i want to c what they do. *hint,hint*
MissOutcastus chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
this was good. but, if i may be so bold, this seems like a first chapter. just the ending, it kind of trailed off. but good fic!
Dragonist chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Ah, cute. I like this, it is so seweet. I hope that you had fun writing this. I like the cuteness, and the I Hate Sakura!ness. It is so good to have Sakura put down. I love it when she dies a painfull death. Except she didn't die in this one so... I'm just going to quitly sneak away and kill Sakura.

Creeping down to Sakuras door, Dragonist
reila-aishiteru chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
SHORT AND CUTE!
a fan dont have name chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*giggle* that was SO cute i loved it

they kept on getting interupted STUPID SAKURA kakashi is cool though

i wonder what nar. and sas. will do *wink wink*

YOU ROCK

(if i had a name id call myself naruto alchemist 12 call me that if you respond GREAT STORY more stories *cries*PLEESE)
sugarycandlelight chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Awwe..that was so kawaii!For the first time for me to read a Sasuke and Naruto,you made it so cute,good job!And also,good job on your other fanfic too!
Rock Roylaty chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
...OMG MARRY ME!I LOVED YOUR STORY!O.o-Takes out marrage ring- YOU CANNOT EXCAPE ME!MEOWHAHAHA I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE O.o...NELLIE...I do o_o...Untill I could get you...I WUV YOUR STORY BYE!
yaoineko04 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I liked it. You spelled some things wrong. Actually you just used totally different words, but I do that all the time. I don't like Sakura. I always get really annoyed when I watch the show because Sasuke's never mean to any of the girls when they bug him. Sasuke was mean to Sakura. Yay!