Reviews for Dark Light
Lord Mushroom Kat chapter 1 . 7/9
Pardon me as I make the sound of a dying pterodactyl in my shipp-induced joy.
Bezerker21 chapter 1 . 3/13
So cute! Thats beautiful! I feel like she really
Could have gone through that. You were this good of a writer 11 years ago, and you only have two stories. Man you holding back on us. Maybe after Eclipse of the heart you should do a teen titans fic. Bezerker21 out!
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
nice... he's always there, huh?
Tellurus chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Oh the fluff! Good job Author san
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
that was very nice
IshylovesGeorgeShelley chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
OUGSVOIAHCQOIGCVOIQHOQGK OMG. AWWWWWWWW! *SPASMS* ALIVAKHBLHWV *DIES OF CUTENESS OVERLOAD*
Nekura-Chan.XVI-Tales chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awweeee! that's a cute story. eve thought i root for BBXRAE i'm also in love with BBXTERRA
Frada chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
SQUIIIIIIIIISHY! *Passes out* This was amazing! I loved it so much! You're an awesome writer! :-D
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww! So sweet! BBxRae 4ever!
The Faster Blade chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Very good. (appluse n shit) As predictable as this pairing is, it always has me coming back for more as opposed to a normal relationship (RobStar, ugh...)

I think I'll try one myself (adds idea to pile of shit in the corner), oh and see you this weekend with next chapter of Broken Lock, maybe I'll get a review or somethin, oh yeah, I gotta...

Move Em In, Move Em In

Move Em Out, Move Em Out

Stick it up (whip noise) RAW HIDE!

P-E-A-C-E
Allison chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hey erika,

you're a pretty lazy authoress (but you're helping me so i forgive you). just wanted to see if this works.

Allison
timkhj chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Great interaction! great one-shot!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
AW!
454513467 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Fluffy oneshot. But it was good. Good dialogue, realistic image... etc. Good job.
icyslumber chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
WOAH! that is amazing

How did you write such a good story?