Reviews for Dark Light
IshylovesGeorgeShelley chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
OUGSVOIAHCQOIGCVOIQHOQGK OMG. AWWWWWWWW! *SPASMS* ALIVAKHBLHWV *DIES OF CUTENESS OVERLOAD*
Nekura-Chan.XVI-Tales chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awweeee! that's a cute story. eve thought i root for BBXRAE i'm also in love with BBXTERRA
Frada chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
SQUIIIIIIIIISHY! *Passes out* This was amazing! I loved it so much! You're an awesome writer! :-D
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww! So sweet! BBxRae 4ever!
Da God Cane chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Very good. (appluse n shit) As predictable as this pairing is, it always has me coming back for more as opposed to a normal relationship (RobStar, ugh...)

I think I'll try one myself (adds idea to pile of shit in the corner), oh and see you this weekend with next chapter of Broken Lock, maybe I'll get a review or somethin, oh yeah, I gotta...

Move Em In, Move Em In

Move Em Out, Move Em Out

Stick it up (whip noise) RAW HIDE!

P-E-A-C-E
Allison chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hey erika,

you're a pretty lazy authoress (but you're helping me so i forgive you). just wanted to see if this works.

Allison
timkhj chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Great interaction! great one-shot!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
AW!
The Heavens' Answer chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Fluffy oneshot. But it was good. Good dialogue, realistic image... etc. Good job.
icyslumber chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
WOAH! that is amazing

How did you write such a good story?
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Aww... This was sweet! It was very well-written, and more natural than some other BBxRae fics I've read. Good job!

Oh, BTW, I read your profile, and I'm really lazy, too! If you want, you can check out my profile. I have some quotes there that are kinda funny...
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aw that was so sweet,beautiful,and really good and good written!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This was just so sweet it almost hurt when i read it, you did a wonderful job!
EAD chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
U should write more, I really liked it.
katelyn.rose.27 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
AWW! i thought that story was so cute! loved it all. ur an awesome writer.

always,