Reviews for Surviving the Storm
starfire25 chapter 23 . 2/7
that was a interesting story. i liked it. i loved how they all took care of greg.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
This was most definitely one of the best ones I've read so far! Absolutely fantastic!
DimlyMad chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
This is an absolute Awesomness Overload! It's perfect, dear. I stayed up till 5 in the morning reading it because once I started reading yesterday I couldn't put it down. It's... I love it
The Sway Wannabe chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
You should do a sequel to this or something have it where Nick are together after this.
Dreamer22 chapter 23 . 7/28/2010
well done!
malfoystinksstinks chapter 23 . 5/1/2010
This was a great story. Such great action I could see them making a movie out of this. How did you come up with the names of the bad guys? How old did you have Lindsey be in this story? For example, if this was the TV show which actress would be playing Lindsey? Madison McReynolds or Kay Panabaker? Again great story love it.
Unseen Watcher chapter 20 . 12/29/2009
I don't know who knitpicked this story, but I'm telling you the grammar is better than 95% of the stories out there and any timeline problems can be solved by saying: IT'S FANFICTION PEOPLE! It's great just the way it is. Don't take seriously any comments to the contrary. YAY for this story!
Unseen Watcher chapter 23 . 12/26/2009
Loved it. Every line. Too bad I can't see their reaction when they go over the files of their replacements. I think Grissom would even know a few words that Greg has never heard!
Unseen Watcher chapter 19 . 12/18/2009
Thank you. It's a great survival story with a group of people I like, and even a pairing I like. YAY! So hard to come by these survival scenarios.
Feather32 chapter 23 . 11/18/2009
I loved this story it was very well written and the plot unfolded really nicely. A wonderful conclusion to the story to very good job on it.
Charmed225 chapter 23 . 7/24/2008
Wow, can I say how much I love this story! This is awesomely brilliant; my favourite CSI story methinks! Well done! :D
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 23 . 3/6/2008
Thank you for the read.
RomyGirl123 chapter 23 . 1/27/2008
Simply Amazing
Leslea Chelf chapter 23 . 10/20/2007
That was one of the best, if not the best, fanfic story I have ever read! Everyone was in character, the action was fantastic! And the storyline had a great logical flow to it. Really nice ending too!
Mrs.Violet Stokes chapter 7 . 10/17/2007