Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Yeah! You updated. It was funny, I reviewed just last night before going to bed and I wake up to check my e-mails and it says you updated!

Personally I'm surprised that Raoul hasn't figured it out. How many mysterious singing spectres can their be in one opera house. But oh well. And I love the ending of this chapter, with the rose and Raoul's ribbon. So does that mean Erik hitched a ride in the back of his carriage? And the blood. Very metaphorical.

Update soon.
Liana-chan chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Yay! I was so glad to see you updated! Lots of great imagery, just like in the previos three chapters. I can't wait to see what happens in part 5. You'd better already be working on it. o_~
ZGory chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I am so glad to see that you have updated! I was so afraid that you had let this fic die.

Nice description of the blood and the color of the petals. Red is a nice color.

I like how paranoid Raoul is getting. With all those statues watching and a shaow in every corner, he had better watch his back.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Wow. This is good. Especially the last chapter. The idea of The Phantom haunting Raoul with a maniacal laugh makes me squee. And Christine wearing heavy make-up. It's so easy to picture it's almost embarressing really. Can't wait to hear Erik and Raoul's conversation.

So why'd ya stop? Update soon. *adds to favs*
moon maiden of time chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
WHAT! AR! You just leave it like that and its been months and *whimper* You can't just leave it like that! Write more (well, once you get time that is) Don't just leave it or discontinue it! I'll cry!
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow! Even though you're an Erik fan, you wrote like you were a Raoul fan! I always wondered what Raoul was thinking during that mirror scene. I prefer Raoul over Erik, so I like to read anything like this.
XyBulmaXy chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Hmm, good story and good start, I have to say I started reading slash on POTO a day ago, and I have a hard time reviewing stories. Hope you continue your story, never let people get you down because they dont review...If you love to write then write, dont let others keep you from your passion.

Can't wait to read more!
Mithril Maiden chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
This is interesting but you need to make it more stuble. You do realise Christines character does nothing but spew utter nonsense *raised eyebrow*
Demia chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
I know what u mean about the published thing... its the same for me *sighs* I hope you'll continue this. It's possibly the best Erik/Raoul story I've ever read.

Ash
AtaivasKathryn chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
I love your story! Please update!

-Kat(AK)
Willyrka chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
Wow, you actually sell your stories for revieves? My my, if your story wasn't good, I'd probably flame you about it, but I suppose that you're right to ask for revieves - you deserve them, as does everyone who writes these stories. If it's any comfort for you - I don't get much revievs either. Alas, I hope you continue on writing this, since - it's very good.
KLMeri chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
Okay, I can't help it... I want an update! This is really intriguing... Maybe that conversation next time?
first-rain chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Oh, please don't stop. Please update. I just found out about this amazing story when I clicked on your review of one of my favorite fics. I think that most slash fans, like me, get so frustrated with since it's so full of Mary Sues and E/C that they don't bother checking for new slash fics, you see. I wholly believe that this wonderful fic will get popular in time. In this fandom, sadly, so many people dislike Raoul or rather hate him to the bone. The most slash popular fics are on my favorite list and I think it's the highest number of reviews an E/R fic could get. Anyway, I'm adding this one to my favorite list, of course.

Here is my review (one of the longest I've ever written):

I love the fact that you combine both book and movie in one. It's very substantial and deep. I like your style and I think you you should not use Erik's name until Raoul finds out. I love that you give more backgrounds and not just make them fall in love right away. Your story is very realistic and the scenes you describe are vivid in my mind. I will rec it on phantomslash community when the slash part comes. But, seriously, I love build-up relationships and the way you're taking is just blowing my mind. I can see why you get popular in other fandoms. Keep writing, please? I'll be checking for new update every day.
Liana-chan chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
No! You can't discontinue it! I really, really, *really* want to see what happens! Erik and Raoul is such a cute pairing, and I just don't see it happen a lot; it would be a shame to see something so well written be stopped right before it gets to the really exciting parts and after a sort of cliff-hanger like this. Please write more!
Narmolania chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
ouh god! continue! please! uh! i just cant WAIT till ya continue! blaah! people! revieve this story! review so we all can continue reading!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »