Reviews for Her Shattered Heart
ihatecalvin chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
yup i liked it. update son. :]
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
hmm..you're a better writer than me! I really reckon you should update! like..Soon! i really want to know what happens lol...update update! lol now i know how you feel when i leave you all waiting whilst I slowly post up my storie chapters..hehe. i'm gonna add u to author alert, favourites and story alerts! yay..i can't wait to read chapter. 2
digitalgirl89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I luv this. Its great! Leaving in suspense, whats gonna happen? lol. Update soon and i mean it lol
kortex chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Yay! Another Tidus/Yuna story! I really love these, so of course I loved your story. The beginning has been very good, a lot of detail has been put into Yuna's emotions and Tidus' concerns. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
crazycutie2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I'm glad that you're writing this and it looks good already. Update soon~!
Mei1105 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Aw! So cute! I haven't completed X-2 yet but I know what happens so I thought it was safe to start looking at fics. Brilliant! update soon! :)
Obsidian Crystal chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
HI!

Me again! Great fic Annie! Keep it up! PLEASE put some happy fluff in it as well as the angsty fluff! Anyways, point is- I liked it!
AmiiLouu chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
hey this is a really good fanfic. i like it please review soon P
TgIiDgUiS chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
wow this is an awesome story so far! i really liked it. cant wait for chap2! see ya soon!

TgIiDgUiS
CazzaCat chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
It's good, but does it really have to be so so angsty? I liked it though, just slightly depressing but good. Geez im goin in circles.

Any way it was good and i hope you keep it up cause only a great author can make you do that!

Signed the Cat who intentionally loves to spam inboxes!

o.0!
Nikki of Spira chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Good start! However...I realized that you...changed the initial scene around from the good ending. You should have not rushed that scene like you did. I'm sure Tidus would have asked more questions and at least noticed that Yuna had dramatically changed. There should have been more diologue there..sorry...I have a reputation for being critical...but in a good way...it's just me...and everyone knows that on here...about me.

In your next chapter...just try to focus on diologue between characters...especially when you have a conversation between the two main characters.

Other than that...good job...and don't take offence with me pointing things out..I just do it..to help others out!Update soon...I'm interested in where you're going with this!
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Man, you knew that I would track this story down sooner or later! Well, I like this one as well! I can't wait until Yuna starts talking to Tidus, that should be when the story gets really interesting! *Laughs evily* Update soon!
ffxfan chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I was just looking through the 'Just In' stuff and I saw your story! Man this is awesome, just like your other one (I can't wait until you update that!) I look foward to the next chapter and hope that you get enough reviews so that you can update soon!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10