Reviews for Her Shattered Heart
Ygfi chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
to see an australian wrighter is good. your work is interesting
Ygfi chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
ah harsh as it may seem i must say after reading your A/N it frustrates me to see you poking acusations at people whos intentions you do not know.

here is a quote for you "trust no one", hey, i got no clue as to who said it, but it sure wasnt bamby.

if you didnt understand my intentions behind saying that then maybe you should do some reserch into your quotes. and i am sure there is a differance between a saying and a quote.

the morals behind falce credit to where it is not due are amoung the worsed.

my spelling is off as i can't see very well in the semi-twilight.

i am expecting a responce this may have been mentioned befor but you have had oppertunity to edit out your authers notes, to my belefs.

think think and think.

trust no one, use thier words and see if you can make it your self. heed my advie to better yourself, if you want. i will say no more as you may not deserve my attention.
hikari-aozora chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
this story rocks. XD! i'll leave it at that.
ffxfan chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
woah...didn't see that one coming although maybe I should have. Eh, this was a pretty cool chapter - fluff and the usual angst that you manage to intertwine in this story. I hope everything else goes okay...I'm glad that you updated after such a long time.
Nikki of Spira chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
WTF? Did they just go back in time? Ah shit...god I hope not...update soon!
Mousery chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
Nu! ;_;

Aww, man, I wanna read more so bad. _ Nice chapter, I liked the mixing of the talking at the end there. :P
Little Pyrefly chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
OMG! He isn't dying is he? He'd better not! This chapter was so sad! Please update again soon! I wanna see what happens!
digitalgirl89 chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
NO TIDUS DONT GO! this story is making me cry *cries* luv the chapter. keep up the work and plz update soon
CrimsonOkami chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
OH YAY! You updated! I love this, it's just so tense and spontaneous, I was totally confused at the end though, and now I really want to know why Yuna didn't want to tell Lulu about Tidus. But I guess I'll have to wait...*cries*
Vahkhiin chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
hiya, it's me Ashley. I just discovered your stories, their great! :) I saw that this story is in your "hiatus" state, and I now I know what its like for some of my readers that I have left hanging.

oh well. great story though :)
shiny.bubbles chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
hey sori bout that i haven't reali um.. reviewed so im doin it now! nice chappie and i hope all goes well in ur exams! GOOD LUCK!
Apollo chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
Awsome story I cant wait for the updates. Good work :-D
Broken Perceptions chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
I loved it! Absolutely excellent. I'm looking forward to future chapters. Keep it up. Well done.
Little Pyrefly chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
Well, now I am literally dying for an update! I saw in your profile that this is on a 'short' hiatus for a month but I don't think that I can wait that long! You MUST update! Pretty please? I know your busy and everything, but these are my first six reviews ever as a member...you should be honored! LOL, just kidding, but please update as a favour? I'm really loving this...and want an update now! _
Little Pyrefly chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
Woah...OMG! That was great! But Tidus had better not disappear! I feel so bad for Yuna too. I hope that you enjoyed Japan, I've always wanted to go there! I'm so jealous! _
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »