Reviews for Her Shattered Heart
Little Pyrefly chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
o, is the nexy xhapter about the problem? Looks like I'll just have to read and see. And this chapter was very cute!
Little Pyrefly chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Finally! Tidus said it :D
Little Pyrefly chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
Aw...poor Yuna. I hope that she'll be okay. This is addictive though, lol!
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I think this sounds like a good story! I'll keep on reading!
Mousery chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
Hmm, interesting story indeed, please update soon!

(Yay, fluff! XD)
Chang Kuei chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
check my profile, it has a msg 4 u at the end
coldsunshin chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
No flaming you say! I'm pretty sure no idiot would be so desperate to flame such an excellent piece of writing!

Plz update SOON!
Pringles chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
YAY! Fluff soon! can't wait update soon!
Yunafan15 chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Wow! I certainly wasn't expecting that! Oh this is getting really good! Please get the next chapter up ASAP!
Sam chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
That was excellent. I'm really enjoying how this is developing so please update again soon! I'm also looking foward to the fluff!
Dancing Summoner chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
omg! i cant wait until the next chapter! that was wow! i can't believe whats going to happen to Tidus! and poor Yuna! anyway this was an excellant chapter! I loved it! UPDATE (as soon as possible)!
Dragon Girl chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
Another excellent chapter! I can't wait for some fluff, although there was some here, I would still like some more! LOL. I thought you did a brillant job on this and I look foward to see how you manage to develop this story. Good luck and update again soon!
TgIiDgUiS chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Nothing but fluff in the next 3 chapters:) I like this line lol ... anywho great chapter! i'm happy you updated . cant wait till chapter 7 :D:D see ya soon!

-TgIiDgUiS
Obsidian Crystal chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Oh My God!

This was so cool!

Your best work yet!

UPDATE SOON!

I want to read the fluffy bits!

Yay!
CazzaCat chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Hey chicky what can i say! I still love and always will love your work! Keep it up i cant wait to read more. And im working on another poemfic for this story.

Signed the Cat