Reviews for Her Shattered Heart
Lucy chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Another awesome chapter dude! Excellent detail and everything! Update again soon!
ihatecalvin chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
great job. wow i look forward to ur update. :] good luck on all ur exams. its my last year in high school too. haha cant wait to graduate. ok im done. update soon!
THUNDARA HARDCORE DIOR chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's great and your really good at portraying Tidus and Yuna's feelings! Keep it up! ;)
crazycutie2 chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Nice chapter, Gosh, I hope that nothing horrible happens to Tidus, this story has a depressing edge to it. I like it though!
Nikki of Spira chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Great chapter! However, I would recommend you not opting in side comments in bracets. Just continuing explaining things in a normal way; sometimes less is more. You create diversity between the characters and an indepth look into thier inner biengs, but I find that this story just moves a little slow because of that.

Don't get me wrong I love this story and your writing style is exceptional, but try and take a few more risks. You write...very...safe. I want to see you write dangerously. Take your imagination and just throw something wild at as, like a plot twist or something. Expand this story and make it more complex than just an angsty/fluff romance fic.

I can understand if that's not your forte, but just a suggestion...think outside the box...it's far more interesting and entertaining. But great job as always...I feel for the characters...and it should be interesting...with regards to this soap opera we have approaching with Tidus trying to regain his memory.

Update soon!
Alexiel91 chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Awesome update! Really good plot as I see it, can't await to see where you'll take this amazing story. Update soon, and good luck will all the homework and exams! Yet again, great chapter! )
ffxfan chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
So the plot thickens...interesting ideas you have here buddy, I can't wait to see how they turn out! _ I look foward to your updating soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Sam chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
Sorry that it took me so long to review...I've just been really busy with school lately as well...it looks like you are to because you haven't updated in awhile...It was a great chapter by the way and I hope that you update again soon! (School sux man! XD)
Cupcake Logic chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
whhah!no!its so sad...but i love it!dont tell me tidus will be gone forever
Pringles chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
That was so great! I'm glad that you are going to continue it as well! Update soon!
ihatecalvin chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
wow that was really good! i really like this story, and im glad i found it, and im also glad that your gonna continue it. :] keep up the great work, and i look forward to seeing an update soon! :]
Yunafan15 chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
YAY! He FINALLY told her! Great work!
Yunafan15 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I forgot that I haven't reviewed your other chapters sorry! You know how I feel about this story so I don't have to tell you again update soon!
Yunafan15 chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Oh, I have to find out what happens next! Please update again soon!
Dragon Girl chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
That chapter was fantastic! I really hope that you're not planning to make Tidus disappear though. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »