Reviews for Tainted Cherry Blossoms
valheru chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
Please update, I like Kiyoko. Usually people make their heroines loud feisty females, it's so refreshing to have a traditional woman with aome guts and brains as a herione.
deformityofgod chapter 10 . 12/6/2005
Wow...an Enishi weakness moment (he has a few of them i guess).
deformityofgod chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
Good stuff sphinx: the growing darkness in Diru, the new sides of Kiyoko emerging, and I like how you’re introducing a story within a story (or at least that’s how it seems). I think it would make a good story filler to have Enishi and Tomoya fight against the Mafia before Akira and the rest get to Enishi’s home. (that’s what it seems like your doing anyways.) I also have a few other ideas I want to give to ya for suggestions, and will email them to ya later.
Kaori-Angel chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
Wow, that was sorta like a mental break down XD
deformityofgod chapter 6 . 12/2/2005
Well sphinx, its good, really good. The storyline is fantastic and I cant wait to read more. But I cant get over the way you write your dialogue. Usually when someone speaks, the actions they make are separate from the words they say. Like when you have a character say:

“Hey (grabs him by the collar) what are ya doing?”

It should be something more like this:

“Hey,” Joe yelled as he grabbed the man by the collar. “What are ya doing?”

Also, I became confused a few times as to who was speaking during your dialogue. You should show who is talking when another voice comes into the conversation (Like when Megumi came into the conversation that Sanoske and Kenshin were having).

But other than that, tis great.
Kaori-Angel chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
Please update soon! I love this story because this is a great plot. Thank you!
deformityofgod chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Wow sphinx, your main character is so unlike the ones you usually have, though there is that sorrow that is a key trait between many of your characters. I liked how you actually did research for your story (I dont think that will happen for any of my fanfictions, though it might for one of my non-fanfic stories). And you has much characters included in this as well, with good action (end of ch 3: Tomoya killing all of his comrades). I also see another one of your "main characters becoming attracted to the bad guy" things (Sphinx with marik, Skey with anderson-though anderson isnt evil-and Tira with symour, though she also liked Auron).

Of course, i know why that is...

Anywho, great story, and i cannot wait to read more (maybe you could stop by at my hellsing or ROD fanfic sometime).
charmed-sword chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
Great update! I'm glad Akira and Diru had a talk..yet there's still that rift between them. I enjoyed the conversation between Enishi and Kiyoki, and Tomoya is just being suspicious as usual. I wonder if Enishi should trust him really... can't wait for the next chapter!
charmed-sword chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
Hm, I don't like this Tomoya. He's a sneaky one. I'm feeling sorry for Kiyoki though, I hope she'll be alright...and Diru's becoming scary. An excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next. :)
charmed-sword chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
Ah, this is getting so exciting! I loved the first scene, LOL, Sano and Yahiko! _

It's good that Kenshin is gonna accompany them but I don't think he'll be too pleased to find out whose involved...update soon! :)
charmed-sword chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
Wonderful updates, you are so very talented, I adore your writing style. Your descriptions are so mesmerising! I love the insight into characters as well, the pain each feels in their own way...Akira, Diru, Sanosuke... I especially liked the description of Akira arriving on the scene! That was killer cool! _

I can't wait to see what will happen next. I probably feel the biggest amount of sympathy for Diru...

update soon! )
Sakura Trees chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
yay another chapter
Cid Diyoko chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
What a great introduction to start a story. It is very well descriptive all through out the first chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
charmed-sword chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
wonderful update! This is really getting more and more exciting, now that Enishi is involved! He's such an intriguing character, loony as he is... _

I'm starting to feel suspicious about Akira though. He's nice and all, asking them to come to his house..but it's like there's something he's hiding...hmm, maybe it's nothing. But oh dear...looks like Enishi has plans... I wonder if Diru plans to tell Kenshin about this? would be wise...

can't wait for the next chap! :D
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Oh no! *looks stricken* There isn't any more! *cries* It says that Chapter Two is up, but I suppose it takes a while for it to show. Well, until it shows, I guess I'll have to talk about chapter one and how engrossing and good it was! _

Seriously, what a way to start. Diru and Kiyoki sound like fantastic OCs, and I really admire Kiyoki's self sacrifice...but really I'm sure she just needs to give Akira a chance...maybe something will happen? hm...

and Diru is mates with Sano? What an excellent way to introduce the Kenshin gumi! :D

Can't wait for more. Rockk on! _