Reviews for Falling to Pieces
Zab chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Ooooh... very good Scully portrayal... I liked the nursery rhyme, although it took me a moment to get the full significance. It's there to not only show how she feels, but it's wonderfully ironic that it's a nursery rhyme because of her pregnant state and the setting. *basks in the feel of for once in her life getting symbolism*
Picasso Princess chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Oh. My. God. That was an *amazing* story! And it definitely had a better ending than on the tv show... Well, so far anyway. Great, great job! I was getting a little teary-eyed there. Note to self: Do not read sad stories while sitting in the school's library. Once again, great job!
LittleBit chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
That was *so* cute!
Raven16 chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
OH I LOVED IT! That was wonderful. I am CRAZY about stories with angst that have happy endings. This was awesome! God, keep it up! . ~Raven
JediK1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
That was really good! I like the way you used the different colors while she was painting, and then mentioned them again in the hospital. The rhyme was cute too, and how you changed it for the different emotions. Keep writing! D
meagan chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
i will treasure that lil rhyme forever! great great story! i luved it! great writing! keep it up!