Reviews for Quadrangle
misuky7 chapter 15 . 5/24
This was fangtastic, absolutely marvelous especially the last bit. :3
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Okay, I'm done. The whole biting her into submission & making her submit just pissed me off. Sorry.
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
She didn't die FOR him, she died at Naraku's hand disguised as him. /
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
She's a freakin' moron. She blamed herself for him running off to Kikyo? Seriously? And then apologizing for doing nothing but leaning into Sessh for comfort, when HE was with Kikyo? I wanna freakin' punch the stupid twit. She needs a backbone, some freakin' self worth, she needs to see that he's being the asshole and she needs to cut the damn cord and stop letting herself being his 2nd choice.
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I'd have punched him and gone anyway. She needs to stand up for herself and stop depending on the damn necklace to do it for her. (
angellove224 chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I love this story one of my top ten fav :)
Yeghishe chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
When I began this story I was worried that I wouldn't like where this went but you wrote this masterfully! Thank you. I especially enjoyed the instinct vs. logic. That is one of my favorite things about the InuYasha animal type characters. :]
-y
AdamiteAshes chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Absolutely captivating, well written like your other works. I read the entire story in with no break! Awesome.
young kagome chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Aww I loved the story! I just wish inuyasha could have came to some type of closure instead of pining after an off limits woman. Oh we'll. wonderful job and keep up the good work!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
I liked this story very, very, VERY much. The pairing between Sesshomaru and Kagome is like a dream come true for me and I truly wish it had happened.

Inuyasha and Kagome never seemed logical to me. His past and her pent up feelings would not have sustained a relationship, no matter how many events they are forced to endure together. It seems to me Inuyasha needs to be a lot more mature to mate her (possibly why Rumiko-sensei waited three years), and that's where Sesshomaru comes into the picture.

Though I did dislike the whole "she understands, I don't need to explain" deal, I assume the last chapter paints and understanding of both each other and their respective cultures.

Thank you ever so much for publishing this!
Uncoloured186 chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
Done!

Too bad, I would love to see a better closure for Inuyasha and Kagome. It left me hanging, but I guess the ending is good enough.

Thanks for sharing this story! ;)

_S. Hasegawa
Uncoloured186 chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Sweet.

I have one more chapter! The misunderstanding is clear. Well, the only problem is Inu now. I hope the hanyou will grow up.
Uncoloured186 chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
Hmph.

What a manipulative b*. I really hate Kikyo here. She's so mean, just like a dark miko. And stupid Inu! Really stupid!
Uncoloured186 chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
Smart move!

I hope Sesshoumaru will catch her up in time. He needs to tell her that she means more than just a partner for passion.
Uncoloured186 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Hm...

Sesshoumaru should have said something to assure Kagome's insecurity. The poor girl. I wonder what happen during that purification... Hm...