Reviews for Quadrangle
Yeghishe chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
When I began this story I was worried that I wouldn't like where this went but you wrote this masterfully! Thank you. I especially enjoyed the instinct vs. logic. That is one of my favorite things about the InuYasha animal type characters. :]
-y
AdamiteAshes chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Absolutely captivating, well written like your other works. I read the entire story in with no break! Awesome.
young kagome chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Aww I loved the story! I just wish inuyasha could have came to some type of closure instead of pining after an off limits woman. Oh we'll. wonderful job and keep up the good work!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
I liked this story very, very, VERY much. The pairing between Sesshomaru and Kagome is like a dream come true for me and I truly wish it had happened.

Inuyasha and Kagome never seemed logical to me. His past and her pent up feelings would not have sustained a relationship, no matter how many events they are forced to endure together. It seems to me Inuyasha needs to be a lot more mature to mate her (possibly why Rumiko-sensei waited three years), and that's where Sesshomaru comes into the picture.

Though I did dislike the whole "she understands, I don't need to explain" deal, I assume the last chapter paints and understanding of both each other and their respective cultures.

Thank you ever so much for publishing this!
Uncoloured186 chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
Done!

Too bad, I would love to see a better closure for Inuyasha and Kagome. It left me hanging, but I guess the ending is good enough.

Thanks for sharing this story! ;)

_S. Hasegawa
Uncoloured186 chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Sweet.

I have one more chapter! The misunderstanding is clear. Well, the only problem is Inu now. I hope the hanyou will grow up.
Uncoloured186 chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
Hmph.

What a manipulative b*. I really hate Kikyo here. She's so mean, just like a dark miko. And stupid Inu! Really stupid!
Uncoloured186 chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
Smart move!

I hope Sesshoumaru will catch her up in time. He needs to tell her that she means more than just a partner for passion.
Uncoloured186 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Hm...

Sesshoumaru should have said something to assure Kagome's insecurity. The poor girl. I wonder what happen during that purification... Hm...
Uncoloured186 chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
XDDD

The last part was so cute! Inuyasha is paying for what he did now. Personally, I think Kagome is going to forgive him, but he won't be able to get her trust easily again, not after being betrayed like that.
Uncoloured186 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Heh...

So, Kagome has indirectly wished a new life for Kikyo. I wonder what will happen now. New enemy is coming, isn't it? I hope it's not Naraku...
Uncoloured186 chapter 8 . 12/2/2011

Don't worry, Kagome! Sesshoumaru wants you. You don't have to worry about when he returned to his own body. Ah, both of them are just perfect. :D
Uncoloured186 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Awww...

That was just cute! You're not being left behind, Sesshoumaru! XD Well, he should be happy that everyone in his pack accepted Kagome and Shippo as part of their pack.
Uncoloured186 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Fiuh

I'm glad Kagome is getting better. I'm more than pleased that Sesshoumaru has marked her, too! Inuyasha's face will be priceless! XD
Uncoloured186 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
What a fool!

I can already imagine his face by the time he found out what he did to Kagome, purposely or not. I hope Sesshoumaru will be able to save her life.