Reviews for Quadrangle
D Tailed chapter 9 . 8/2
kagome totally pulled a Nina Yamada from save me lollipop, when she swallowed the jewel XD!
What's the point of him wanting Kagome and then being pissed off because he can't receive pleasure from another concubine
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
love it
Darknessdawns chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
This story is most definitely amazing and hilarious. I laughed most the way through. It was very well written, very enjoyable, and you did an excellent job capturing the characters. The fluff was lovely and the citrus extra juicy as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing what else you have written for this pairing.
Mischief101 chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Please write a sequel. I loved this story
jarjayes chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
it's intense...I know i've said this a gazillion times!
jarjayes chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Poor Inuyasha.
jarjayes chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Intense.
jarjayes chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
this is intense.
jarjayes chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
It's weird imagining all this in my head.
Your writing is good, though.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
The OSWARIS were priceless.
Plus, Inuyasha saying that he wanted to be full demon and not a jackass...that was funny.
misuky7 chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
This was fangtastic, absolutely marvelous especially the last bit. :3
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Okay, I'm done. The whole biting her into submission & making her submit just pissed me off. Sorry.
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
She didn't die FOR him, she died at Naraku's hand disguised as him. /
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
She's a freakin' moron. She blamed herself for him running off to Kikyo? Seriously? And then apologizing for doing nothing but leaning into Sessh for comfort, when HE was with Kikyo? I wanna freakin' punch the stupid twit. She needs a backbone, some freakin' self worth, she needs to see that he's being the asshole and she needs to cut the damn cord and stop letting herself being his 2nd choice.