Reviews for Quadrangle
Darknessdawns chapter 15 . 11/19
This story is most definitely amazing and hilarious. I laughed most the way through. It was very well written, very enjoyable, and you did an excellent job capturing the characters. The fluff was lovely and the citrus extra juicy as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing what else you have written for this pairing.
Mischief101 chapter 15 . 9/23
Please write a sequel. I loved this story
jarjayes chapter 6 . 6/28
it's intense...I know i've said this a gazillion times!
jarjayes chapter 5 . 6/28
Poor Inuyasha.
jarjayes chapter 4 . 6/28
jarjayes chapter 3 . 6/27
this is intense.
jarjayes chapter 2 . 6/27
It's weird imagining all this in my head.
Your writing is good, though.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 6/27
The OSWARIS were priceless.
Plus, Inuyasha saying that he wanted to be full demon and not a jackass...that was funny.
misuky7 chapter 15 . 5/24
This was fangtastic, absolutely marvelous especially the last bit. :3
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Okay, I'm done. The whole biting her into submission & making her submit just pissed me off. Sorry.
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
She didn't die FOR him, she died at Naraku's hand disguised as him. /
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
She's a freakin' moron. She blamed herself for him running off to Kikyo? Seriously? And then apologizing for doing nothing but leaning into Sessh for comfort, when HE was with Kikyo? I wanna freakin' punch the stupid twit. She needs a backbone, some freakin' self worth, she needs to see that he's being the asshole and she needs to cut the damn cord and stop letting herself being his 2nd choice.
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I'd have punched him and gone anyway. She needs to stand up for herself and stop depending on the damn necklace to do it for her. (
angellove224 chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I love this story one of my top ten fav :)
Yeghishe chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
When I began this story I was worried that I wouldn't like where this went but you wrote this masterfully! Thank you. I especially enjoyed the instinct vs. logic. That is one of my favorite things about the InuYasha animal type characters. :]