Reviews for Exeunt
jellybellyboom chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Hey, I loved this story. Your style of writing is amazing. *adds to favorites* Your analogies and detail were excellent, without being boring. I loved it as a whole.
millyfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Very good fic here. _ Midvalley Wolfwood is one of my favorite pairs. I'm sure I saw you post this a year or so ago, somewhere, though. _ On the old Trigun Yaoi LJ before it died?
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I really like this; you've caught the interplay between Midvalley and Wolfwood so well. Midvalley's not nearly as clueless as he sometimes acts, and I think that sort've surprises Wolfwood. He knows this is good-bye, and there won't be any returning from it.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hmm... anime-verse. I'm reading the manga now. I want to write something Trigun, but I like the manga better, and I suppose I'm using not wanting to be AU as an excuse to put it off.

I like the line about them not having a union: shows how much their lives are worth. This whole thing foreshadows the anime really well, and it's interesting that Wolfwood went after Chapel instead of Midvalley, although I haven't looked into this pairing much. The joke is another good touch: Wolfwood did indeed 'walk right into it' by making it possible for Midvally to piece it together easily.

No real criticism to make: this is very, very well done. I'm glad you did a story in another fandom I know so I could review it.
Jexia chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Such a melancholy mood you evoked here, and you did it so very well. As stylish as Midvalley, himself, but with Wolfwood's rough edges for necessary counterpoint.