Reviews for The Human Condition
Noc and NC chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
this was very moving and true to Kazuma's personaly.

-And to him, the two were already drinking buddies who knew when to call the other up because the first was in town.-

and I really liked that line. It's one of those lines that you read and think, 'damn it, why didn't I think of writting that!' because their just so awsomely witty and hilarious and metephorical.

This was a great oneshot. I'm not sure if you were portraying Kanami as a friend of a sister or a lover (personaly I like the first two, since she's just so young), but in any way it would have been fitting.

I sound like such a knave when I write full-out reveiws. Anyways... YAY! GOOD STORY! YEE HAW!
Bramblestar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
So . . . . sad. It was very interesting how you interpreted how Kazuma felt.
kerricarri chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
reading the musings of Kazuma was oddly humbling. I felt a bit disquiet from reading this excellent oneshot, but I was impressed with the way you wrapped up the entire series, stripped it to its core, and laid it all out in this fic. to read about Kazuma the Shell Bullet this way...was truely a pleasure. with the way the fic was set up, how you guided the reader through Kazuma's thoughts at certain points of his life, made this fic such a pleasure to read. I loved it. and the subtle way you can easily tell, from his thoughts, that he cares deeply for Kanami was done in an extraordinary way, too.

are all your character analyisis this good? because your deep portrayal of Kazuma suggests that you are able to see through the pety mannerisms of a character, their faked demeanor, and actually see their true character. and your cryptic ending/line set off the whole fic-like the cherry on top.
Demonjinto chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
So beautiful, so wonderful, so angry, and so sad. Loved it, and hated it. 'Cause, like you typed "We're only human."
Outlaw-Lanaya chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
All I have to say is you did a very nice job on this.
RequX chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
kind of deep. I really liked it
PimpTroyce chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Absolutely beautiful. I am in awe of this story, completely in love with it.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Can't argue with that.
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I liked it. So sad and yet moving.
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Angst galore- pensive and moving. So simple in its structure and language, yet complex in its imagery and stream of thought. Best one-shot I've seen in a while; poetic. More from you- push even farther- I dare you.

Mira _
xheartmehorrid chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Ha. The ending was a little bleak, but hey, this thing was great. I usually don't click on anything with Kazuma/Kanami but this thing. . .man, you did something great with this thing. Good job!
Hououza chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Beautiful and very dark story.

Good luck & best wishes,