Reviews for My Princess
black111star chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Not had. But I don't understand what tom is. Is he a ghost? Is there a new diary?
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Loved this fic! I think you did a great job writing this. Keep up the great work!
Recipe chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I love this fic... it's so sad that it's only a one-shot. I mean, I can see how it works, but it's got so much potential into being a great story. It's so hard to find a Tom/Ginny story that's well written and so much compact emotion. Keep it up! Hope you update!
Neko-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
love the ending.
Moi dix Mois chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Me gusta mucho~! Very well written~! Tres Bien~! It was-(goes on to rant compliments for another day or two)...- Anywho: T'was a pleasure to read your fic. I really like how you did Tom~. *favs*
NeaKelty chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Omg...You have to contue this! After you finish all the others of course...hehehe
studiofreek chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
this is really good! too bad its only a one parter i love tom/ginny fics maybe you should continue this ton could bring ginny back fron the dead and spell her to love him lol just an idea keep up the good work
CountessMel chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
oh. Interesting. A little over-the-top, yes? But good anyway. Thanks
redcactus chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Great exposition!

I've never read any voldy/ginny fanfiction before: surely it is an original point of view.

Good luck!
Michelle R chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
OMG please tell me he doesnt kill her btw this is so good
rgFaNaTiC chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Oh. This is going to be good. I can already tell _~
quidditch7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
woahh.

i dunno if i like the pairing. but who cares! this was BRILLIANT! hehe.

seriously..you never cease to write awesome stories.

that's really all i can say.

it was short and very to the point. it made my stomach jump when i read "for i am lord voldemort"

hehe. nicely done..very nicely done.

-quidditch7
Fancyeyes chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
interesting.
cl377i5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
GREAT! Loved it.
bethany wood chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hiya Arwen! Sorry i aint reviewed your stories in a while, but i loved this first chapter sweetie! PLEASE CARRY IT ON!