Reviews for Walking Through
Loveless-Gin chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
/sobbing like a little bitch

good story bro, ugh these tears
teacupfan chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Loved the subtlety. thank you!
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I sensed the moment I chose to read this it would have a beautifully sad ending. I love this style of writing. So simple and yet so powerful.

Yeah, I need to go find something crackish to read now, but I gotta say, this will be haunting me for some time to come.

L.E
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I absolutely love this fic. The beginning was so real and canon and by the end it was so...so...so... *gives up and starts bawling* TAT
Tioman chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
wow it was awsome. both sad and sweet.
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was good!

I never read this kind of plot before! This was great!

It kinda' teared me up a little (I'm SUPER sensitive...) but otherwise, it was awesome!
kiki chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
this fic is AWESOME

you did a GREAT job with it
mka chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
this lovely line /"Happy birthday to me.” Zoro muttered moving forward./ as well as the rest of the fic were simply magnificent

i loved it

they style of writing and well evyrhting

im speechless

i love
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I agree with everything Yuki Kokoro said, and it's pretty much what I wanted to say. :)

Except I actually did cry a little. But that might just be because my eyes sting for some reason.
Yuki Kokoro chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh this is just so *painful*. I found myself rushing through the ending and wanting to just run from this and close the window, but it really does deserve a review. The way the whole thing is written looking back nostalgically sends you to a place where you're looking back at the past and really hoping for a happy moment for it to end. But you really don't spare your readers here.

Watching Zoro get old and just... lose things in these short little clips was *hard*. It especially hurt that even the "happy" ones weren't really all that happy. In most of them he either is alone or somehow... seems alone. I'm in such a mood that I almost started crying at the end, even though that's nearly unheard of for me, let alone over such a short piece.

I agree with that other reviewer who mentioned that One Piece just has such an eternal feel. It seems like it will last forever and these characters will just live their lives out together. If they die they should die fighting for one another, seeing Zoro alone and only having dreams of them to look back on... I don't know. This one just hit me hard, especially after all the other lovely bickering Sanji/Zoro I've been reading from you.

My throat hurts, and I'm off to find something happy before I sleep but... this was amazing. Very nice writing. *wanders off.. slightly dazed*
akunohana chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This is amazing (but it's no surprise from you after all). The idea is original and it's brillantly made. I was very sad at the end like everyone, I guess (T_T) but it's really another great piece of yours.
genuinelies chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Wow, that was effing sad. You need like, a pain warning.

Nevertheless - great job :-).
FanFictionFan chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Another graeat fic from you :D! Original idea, that of birthdays and structure. And as always, lurving the pairing (also interesting Yosaku and Johnny- never read that one!). aLTHOUGH the end was depressing to think of, OP seems eternal, and you never really want the dream to end -poignant phrase: "hair more silver than gold"- and yet, really REALLY good. Like always, one can only thank and congratulate you!
fyrbyrd chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Thank you for the bit with Johnny and Yosaku. Love those two and with Zoro, even better
Omni-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2005