Reviews for S11 The Events Of Afterwards
DHF of FRIENDS chapter 5 . 5/18
Loved the upload next chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
Seriously, I don't think Chandler and Monica would talk like that about their kid, giving her up for adoption? didn't they adopt them? throwing her out the window? They are not that kind of parents, maybe Ross or Rachel or Phoebe but never Chan and Mon, did you ever watch Friends?
one fearless wallflower chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Okay... The writing's good, but you made Chandler and Monica seem so cruel. You had them talking about their newborn daughter like she was some kind of monster they didn't even want. They don't even act like they love her at all. And I'm pretty sure one day old babies can not smile, much less giggle. And it's really annoying how every time someone talks there's like fifteen italicized words in one sentence.
joylesswonder52 chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
Heya,

Great story!I can actually imagine them acting them out...

Keep up the good work - please update soon!

Grace x
dmtennis1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
This is an excellent story, please update!
rachgreengeller chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
i love this chapter ... especially the referenrences to julie and especially good old russ.
Dreem chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
great work :)
Lobsters forever chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
i luv it!

Rachel is not thinking straight about proposing, unless ofcourse Ross says yes.

CONTIINUE!
Exintaris chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Mm - interesting. I liked Monica's reaction to the news that she wasn't getting to make the cake - seemed completely in character.
Exintaris chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
I'd like to have seen Rachel and Julie finally bonding a bit over babies, but you can't have everything. Quite plausible and funny.

You mean there are people out there who need to be *told* who Julie was, and Russ, and for that matter about Ross's rage (a splendid sequence)? What kind of fans are these :)?
Exintaris chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Problems here (1) Joey's still in Days of Our Lives. He could certainly go for a play, if it fitted round his schedule, but you give the impression he's like he was at the beginning

(2) I don't see the point of the crazy man, really, and I very much doubt that Chandler would invite him in, considering his memories of Eddie and Mr. Heckles.
justawritier chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
great update soon.
tini243 chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Heh, funny. The way they act and talk feels totally right.
rachgreengeller chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
this is adorable ...i love the whole conversation of Monica and Chandler freaking out...the R and R was great.
writergal90 chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Cute! I hope to see more soon. :-)

~Steph