Reviews for Reflections of a Toad
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This story is sooooo cute! I love it!
small punk chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I luv toad :3 I'd gives him a hug too!
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Poor Todd... *huggles*

I knew he would have a Froggy plush
nuit.mauve chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is a really interesting description of how Todd might feel about himself! I just thought that it ended a bit too simply, just because he received a random hug, that doesn't really help getting past being abandonned... But then again maybe it's just my natural flair for drama that makes me think that . Anyways, it's a really good story!
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
that was so cool

the ending made me smile
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aw, sweet.

Gotta love that Toady angst!

(seriously, that boy was made to angst. I've only just watched a few screen-caps from X-men evo, but in the episode when boom-boom leaves, she chucks some of her glowing expolding things at quicksilver, who passes them to freddy, who shoves them into Toads hands then throws him out the window! seriously!)
Oustiti chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
" Oh, you look so sad!" ... " You need a hug! * XD so cute *
Star Burton chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow, I never thought of Todd like that. That's really good. As I read the ending, I thought for sure that you were going to have the two have a gay moment(EW), but you didn't. And Kurt would just do something like that, being a chreistian and all. Anywho, great story.
raistleen chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oh my gawd... this is very cute. ;_; I always pitied Toad for his awful life the mutation got him. I really love how you wrote this.
Mrs Turtle chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Wow...that was good! - This is definitly one for the favorites list.
Kira Linn chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Aww...a happy ending and /everything/ _ I liked it alot. Always I have been a secret Todd sympathizer, my outer colours still blue for the furry one, but somewhere in me is a special place for the neglected toad, who is so often forgotten. Poor ickle Todd. Yay for Kurt and his wunderbar delivery of a happy ending.

:) liked it muchly, thank you
Kemious chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I Just love it. Remarkable well done... You have just inspired me to continue my fic
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Zhah, pure bonnyness! You never get to delve very deep into Todd's life, and so you can't understand him. I'm very glad you decided to delve, Kiarda! {Did I spell your name correctly?} And, as always, I love Kurt. He's such a bonny dude.
Wingedbullets chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Aw this made me kinda teary eyed Poor Todd. He needs a very big hug.
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
i realy liked the story it is very good i love tadd and kurt storys