Reviews for Orbits of Glass
ThatSleepyKat chapter 13 . 6/30
*Too lazy to log in*

I absolutely love the story progress so far - though looking at the date it was last updated it was given up on/ something happened and the story just wasn't messed with again. You're a great author, and I had seen no grammatical issues that really bothered me, aside from a few phrases that were worded strangely - but that's just me being me. I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
I LOVE this AU-ish Amity Park that you've created. I look forward to the next chapter, if it ever appears.
SilverWolf01 chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
Update soon or perish!
I'mafruitlooptoo chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitwerealldoomedrunyo ustupidmoronsrundammit!
Hvshi Ninak Aya Neko chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
This story is getting good. I cant wait to find out if the rest of the titans figure out how to get robin out of town without getting arrested. will the ghost patrol in the know about robin find out he had been captured by the witch doctor? what did she do to him asside from being nice and fixing spectra's damage?

goku
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
uh oh, I'm betting all that coughing is ghost sensing overload, too many X_X
Anyway this is pretty cool, though I keep confusing the OC's names you could explain the names and who they belong to more.
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Yes! A new awesome story! *looks last update date* ...This better not be abandoned. It's too good!
CrazywithaComputer chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
O.O Best...Story...EVER! Omygosh, I love how you've brought Robin in without making him or the Titans a major part of the plot yet. This is so cool! I love the character of the Witch Docter. This is Awesome! Please update soon!
realisticfantasy chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
the pacing on the ceiling! it's perfect! wish i could do that...where's desiree when you need her? XD actually, in one chapter when danny was talking to janet he said "i wish you were here." and i was like, where's desiree? anyway, this story is awesome! very well written with mean plot twists and an overall pretty good pace. keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Uh-oh...
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
I'm just glad that you're not dead & willing to continue the story.
JPElles chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Interesting chapter. Like the progress your making. Interesting universe. Hope to see you keep it up.
Asilla chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
This is an awesome story! Please continue soon.
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
What? Whats up with danny and his family? Waaa! And the backstory was nice. It would also explain why amity never liked Phantom too. Nicely done
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Pooor robi! He got all beat up! At least danny and val found him.

Great writing. I like how u kept the pace good