Reviews for Masterpiece
RedVelvet80 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I was crying for some reason I'm always a Hwosuka for life (Hwoarang and Asuka ) best story ever !
sheryl g chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
I love this story! You should make a sequel or more Hwoarang and Asuka stories.
YYTQiu chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I love the story very much,every part of it!Please make more Hwoarang X Asuka!
eyabayeya chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
AWESOME! I really like this fic, I'd be so happy if you made a continuation to this story...
DayIzzy chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
awesome story for my favorite pairing
EpikStyle chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Ah what the- only 9 reviews? Eh, at least now you'll have 10. :D

But yeah, this was hella good read. I liked it a lot. Hwoarang and Asuka are my favortie pairing, and the story was also really well written~~! Thank you for writing this~~!
Kyona chapter 3 . 3/14/2006

That...was...just...adorable! I'm usually all about Xiao && Jin, but you had me wrapped up in Asuka and Hwoarang!

Man...greeaat job!
BlueSkies08 chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
This was a great Hwo/Asuka story. I'm so happy that they finally got back together at the end and that everyone was happy. Great job!
GammaDancer chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
I love the pairing ooh please continue it these two are my favorite characters in the serie
Sachi Gosetsuke chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Damn. I should have read the first chapter first. I tried to review, but it didn't work. So this is for the first chapter:

What are you talking about, "sorry I didn't stick to the storyline?" IT WAS GREAT! Though I'm not a fan of stories that don't stick to storylines, this was great!

Please, please, make more HwoAsuka stories! PLEASE! You're good! No, your great!
Sachi Gosetsuke chapter 2 . 2/22/2006

Yeah, as you can see, this is Erika here :P you don't know how happy I am!

Well, words don't need to explain what I felt over this chapter. All u need to know is this: WELL DONE!

And YES! One more chapter!

And thank you!
Mulan Ayano chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
aw...hwoarang&asuka made their first child [sighs]
Sachi Gosetsuke chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Woo hoo! Asuka and Hwoarang is an awesome couple! The whole thing with Jin hating Hwoarang, and then he's relatd to Asuka, and then Hwoarang starts to hit on

Well, this is a great story. I am proud to say that I am a loyal HwoAsuka fan, however, being that she is a new character, I open to new pairings with her! BUT NOT FENG-ASUKA!

Well, good job! If you like this pairing a lot, read my story! please!
Sage Pagan chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This was a really good short story, although...

Haha lol, but I guess HwoaxAsuka is alright too. But yeah, this story was really sweet. You're a great writer. Keep it up, girl!
Dynasty-Zero chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hwoarang and Asuka are starting to become a well known couple in fanfic. This was a great start. Maybe you can do a prequel you know, how they first met and so on. this was really great.

peace to you xjmaster