Reviews for Boomer OneHalf
Vandenbz chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Hope you update soon, you might really have something here.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
this story is really getting good but is ranma & ryoga cyborgs or are they human and how did they get to the future anyway plz update soon
god of all chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon
Rogue7 chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Facinating story, I look forward for the next chapters
Blackdex chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
Not bad. Ciao
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Consider my interest piqued. It will be neat to how Ranma will manage in this new world he has awakened in. It's more than likely he'll be mistaken for a boomer considering what he can do and that he'll be in public at times when he does them. And of course I am eager to see how Ranma's first meeting with the Knight Sabers will go in whatever way it does. Great start with your prologue.
markg chapter 5 . 5/26/2001
nice storyline, dont really know much about BGC but you made it far too interesting for me to pass the story up

keep it up, cant wait for future installments
Master Jahaj chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
Definatly interesting, can't wait to see where it goes from here
Lord Dark Angel chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
That is one of the best Ranma/BGC crosses I've read since Jeff Wong's Just Wont Die series.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Teardrop chapter 5 . 4/27/2001
Have Akane mallet the boomers! j/k Anyway, I like it so far!
Dogmatix chapter 5 . 4/25/2001
Oooh, nice. Please continue _ Suggestions? Erm, none specifically, would like to see more on the Ranma crew interacting with the Knight Sabers, but that's just me. Again, liking the story very much. :}
Ryone chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
So far so good! Ihope you continue this story I just gotta see what happens next!