Reviews for Adam Young's University Days
Evillaugh chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Oh my god, this is hilarious
Katie7489 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I loooooooooove this!
ImLostForever chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
What a shame this isn't going to be completed :(
unlikely2 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Well told, especially in the way that you have made your characters appear so very real. (Naginis intelligence and pragmatism make me think of Serendipity from Dogma).
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
So, I take it this is abandoned? Sad, really, it's quite a brilliant fic...
Avi chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Finally! A concurrently long and enjoyable crossover! This is a find! I'm going to go read some more of your work!
Lucillia chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
This is really good. Will any other Harry Potter Characters be making an appearance? Will the cornsnake formerly known as Lord Voldemort get loose and start causing chaos? Will Harry or Ron be stuck killing the evil snake in a rather anticlimatic battle? Will this story be updated any time this year?
schizophrenic genius chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Cool! More please. :D
Spiderheart chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
This is outright fabulous. Complex and exquisite just like 'Sex Drugs and Existential Crises', with a complicated storyline that I'm eager to see come to fruition. There are still a few typos here and there, but not enough to even detract a nitpicker like me from seeing the story behind them.

I'm back to your archive to see what else I can find.
Anonymized Artichoke chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Ron needs to find out about Crowley and Aziraphale! PLEASE.

Love this. A lot of HP crossovers are suspect, but you've handled this with grace.
MarbleGlove chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Fabulous!
fledge chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
There arte many amazing aspects of this tale, not the least of them being that after all those years youhave updated. I'd not worry about things being AU, they have to be(1). After all, in the (original) Potterverse, there simply wouldn't be room for guys like Adam would there?

An extremely fitting image of Ron indeed. In fact, he and Brian should get on extremely well(2). My compliments on the idea of a second chance for Draco. So the Powers Below think he deserves worse, but can't make a sufficient case against him? I am afraid, knowing Draco, he will not live up(3) to their expectation - he's always been more of the petty cowardly scoundrel, rather than the monumental villain, like his aunt. Nagini is simply adorable, it's time we see her actually use her seductive talents, though. And of course with a teenage Antichrist in love there is no knowing where this may lead to...

WHATEVER YOU DO, UPDATE!

(1) What I AM worried about is the big question: When are you going to update?

(2) Which would be rather frustrating for Wensley, naturally.

(3) Or down, more exactly.
fledge chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
An absolutely hilarious start to what promises to become a fantastic(1) epic. Perfect in every conceivable way. Hope you update soon!

(1) in both meanings of the word, obviously.
GoldenRat chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
This fic is great! Very in keeping with Good Omens.
Psychedelic Sunshine chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
I love that you have managed to blend these two worlds with such fluidity and plausibility. I also adore that you have kept the general tone of Good Omens. I hope to read more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »